League of Legends: Quick ward creating then jumping program

Post gaming related scripts
Systematic

League of Legends: Quick ward creating then jumping program

20 Aug 2016, 12:31

Hello guys and my fellow League of Legends players!
So i have made a lot of programs since i found out about AHK, mainly for games.
And i have made this program and have been using for a while for the viral game "League of Legends".
The program purpose:Quick ward placing then jumping to it using the ability of the champ who is able to ward jump.
Its much faster than manual ward jumping.
So here it is :D...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] (Untitled.ahk)GeSHi © Codebox Plus

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now available on Mediafire as an EXE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wtcmx ... ng+0.9.rar
Password: Wards
I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you liked it please consider donating to my LoL account :clap: :thumbup:
Summoner name: Defade
Server: Eune
Have a Gg guys and cya :wave:

Edit 2:
Fixed a bug where it wasn't working properly, because it seems League started preventing autohotkey to interact with the game client, anyhow now it works.
Last edited by Systematic on 10 May 2018, 10:21, edited 1 time in total.
Bkid

Re: League of Legends: Quick ward creating then jumping program

10 Sep 2016, 17:17

I have a few problems with the script so far:

1) It doesn't work. I've tried running as admin, and changing the screen to windowed/borderless/fullscreen, with no luck. It doesn't seem to react at all
2) There's no need for a password. Who are you keeping out of an open source script? :|
3) The GUI is very clunky and unorganized, with varying font sizes and too much white space
Systematic

10 May 2018, 10:23

Bkid wrote:I have a few problems with the script so far:

1) It doesn't work. I've tried running as admin, and changing the screen to windowed/borderless/fullscreen, with no luck. It doesn't seem to react at all
2) There's no need for a password. Who are you keeping out of an open source script? :|
3) The GUI is very clunky and unorganized, with varying font sizes and too much white space

Hi and sorry for the misunderstanding, now it works I installed the key hooks, sorry I made this code when I was 12 :lol:
rickyc

04 Jun 2018, 02:39

Now I am playing League Of Legends game. Fallow me for more exciting League Of Legends games. Let's Make a group and start playing :) :) :)

Return to “Gaming”