What does it do?
- Selectable Resolution for Prg
- Batch Processing of Prgs
- Prg Info Stored in ini File
- Support for Prg on Multiple Displays
- Http Download to Update Prg
- Optional LAA patch which can be Applied to Prg
- An Additional Serving of Delectable Oddities Available to Prg of Limited Perceivable Use
Accompanied by a bunch of explanatory ramblings wrapped up in a contextual help file.
- Fix Prg removal while active in both test and batch modes
- Fixed launch splash not showing when Status_doubleclick
- Fixed no updates on active on select a new preset
- Disabled Buttons during launch
- Improved Prg Cancel Routines
- Pictorial Aids added to Help: Getting Started
- Fixed Prgs not running in additional monitors
- Enhanced, repaired and refactored multi-monitor functionality
- Extra Ini file settings
- Repaired the Prg cleanup routine
- Improved Res changes switching from PrgLnch to Prgs
- Help file enhancements
- Fixed clipped Properties Screen
- Fixed unused monitor slots 0
- Fixed All Compatible Res modes
- Click Monitor for Tooltip info
- Fixed Make Shortcut check for Prgs 10-12
- Fixed Wrong Working directory in Lnch
- Fixed Shortcuts once more
- Fix WorkigDir_BackTo:
- Kill Props on GoConfig
- Fixed CmdLine active on lnk
- Fixed Presets Deletion
- Fixed help context not firing in Opt
- Fixed wrong PrgChoice Prompt
- Fixed Preset Names
- Overhauled Update URL
- Extended Help topics
- Bug Fixes
- Del hotkey: Feature or ...?
- Versioning overhaul
- Corrected PrgCanBeShortct
- Fixed wrong Splash Image install
- Check URL types
- Employ the Windows search indexing to assist name/file searches for integration?? with FileSelectFile.
- Handle Browser Windows.
- 64 bit version.
- Better handling of Window sizes/positions in Monitors.
- Prg memory graphics.
Requirements: Windows- (Mostly)
Download all files at Github
Download Script & Executable at the Assimilation Lab.
(Compiled form is recommended as running the script won't get the piccies or the help file)