Vibrancer - NVIDIA Vibrancy, Easy Keybinds and Imgur Capture/Upload

Post gaming related scripts
runie

Re: Power Play - NVIDIA vibrancy in games, Imgur upload/screencap and powerful keybinds!

13 Apr 2017, 04:32

noname wrote:Thanks Run1e ,but windows notifications are disabled on my system because they can be really irritating due to their overuse by windows.....only critical system ones are displayed.It is a hard choice,it does not seem possible to enable them on an app by app basis.
I see. I could implement an alternate notification system.
noname wrote:The "run clipboard" is very addictive :)
Glad you find that useful, I personally can't live without that one :p
runie

Re: Power Play - NVIDIA vibrancy in games, Imgur upload/screencap and powerful keybinds!

15 Apr 2017, 07:49

v0.9.5
  • - Fixed tab-hotkeys not enabling before changing tabs
    - Improved uploader status messages
    - Fine tuned the rectangle tool behaviour
    - Fixed a bug regarding traytips
    - ToolMsg setting added (has to be enabled manually in Settings.json)
noname wrote:Thanks Run1e ,but windows notifications are disabled on my system ...
Try setting ToolMsg to 1 in Settings.json (in the data folder) and restarting Power Play, see if you like that notification system.
Last edited by runie on 08 Jun 2017, 10:43, edited 1 time in total.
noname

17 Apr 2017, 00:52

Thanks for the option ToolMsg :)

I found that:
When internetconnection is down the tooltip gives "queue finished" but nothing is uploaded.I think an "error" indication instead will be usefull.
Last edited by noname on 17 Apr 2017, 05:00, edited 1 time in total.
runie

17 Apr 2017, 03:57

noname wrote:Thanks for the option ToolMsg :)
Np ^^
noname wrote:I found that:
When internetconnection is down the tooltip gives "queue finished" but nothing is uploaded.I think an "error" indication instead will be usefull.
I'm doing some rework to how the queue system handles errors, I'll make sure to address this. The update will probably be out in a few days.
noname

17 Apr 2017, 08:30

Some imagefiles are locked in the images\local directory,even as admin you cannot open/delete them.I guess they are failed uploads.Only restarting Power Play unlocks them.

There is no action bind to clicking on the trayicon ,I think it would be nice as a "hotkey" because it is so easy....
runie

17 Apr 2017, 09:13

noname wrote:Some imagefiles are locked in the images\local directory,even as admin you cannot open/delete them.I guess they are failed uploads.Only restarting Power Play unlocks them.
I'll look into this
noname wrote:There is no action bind to clicking on the trayicon ,I think it would be nice as a "hotkey" because it is so easy....
I'll add it in the next update. If you want it asap you can add this keybind to Keybinds.json (change out 'key' with your key)

Code: Select all

"key": {
	"Desc": "Open GUI",
	"Func": "Open",
},
runie

24 Apr 2017, 15:12

v0.9.6
  • - *WIP* Queue can now be viewed in the imgur tab
    - Rewritten queue handler/uploading class to make new gui implementation easier
    - Added support for .lnk files being dropped to the game list
    - Added multi-monitor support to the vibrancy screen selection (hold shift or ctrl)
    - Packed Uploader with main executable
    - Fixed issues with cursor hiding in the rect tool
    - Significant improvements on the Gui OOP class, made controls like listviews and imagelists object oriented
    - Started work on new menu system
    - Many misc fixes/changes
    Reported by noname:
    - HTTPRequest function wasn't closing file handles properly
noname wrote:Some imagefiles are locked in the images\local directory...
Should be fixed. Seemed like the HTTPRequest function I'm using doesn't properly close file handles if the upload fails in a specific way. Nice catch, thanks for the report :)
noname wrote:There is no action bind to clicking on the trayicon ,I think it would be nice as a "hotkey" because it is so easy....
Added as "Built-in -> Open GUI" in the binder.
runie

01 May 2017, 16:01

v0.9.7
  • - Rewrote Hotkey class based on A_AhkUser's ideas/code
    - Added custom binds for Spotify (Play/Pause, Vol Up/Down, Next/Prev Song) (thanks, qwerty12!)
    - Re-implemented imgur error handling
    - Failed queue items can be re-entered by double-clicking on them
    - Failed queue items can be cleared
    - Improved queue handler highlighting
    - Re-added open/copy imgur link(s) buttons
    - GUI hotkeys are now context sensitive, and user hotkeys are always active (except when binding a new key)
    - Improved bind descriptions
    - Fixed UseGifv option when copying to clipboard after upload
    - Fixed GifPeriod to 200 (5fps)
    - Removed "Rebind Key" bind option
    - Added a few icons for custom menus
    - Uploader exits when failing to communicate with main script
    - Fixed ToolMsg messages
    - Many misc. fixes
runie

05 May 2017, 09:30

v0.9.71

Bugfix update.
  • - Space now toggles the queue manager visibility in the imgur tab
    - Added a regex to the website binding feature to check the URL
    - Made the 'select screen' prompt bigger
    - Fixed: Cursor is completely hidden now in the selection capture tool
    - Fixed: ListViews could be un-colored in specific situations (thanks 'just me' and jNizM)
    - Fixed: flickering when resetting GUI position
    - Fixed: Alt+Z hotkey wasn't disabled in the Imgur tab
noname

07 May 2017, 06:03

There is a problem with the capturing of a window ,it captures more than the window and the offsceen "offscreen" part is not captured but black.

I added that a single trayclick will run the clipboard ,I found it very convenient as use it a lot !

The instructions of adding a client id or removed from the readme file ?

Very usefull program :happybday: to the new version !
runie

07 May 2017, 16:10

noname wrote:There is a problem with the capturing of a window ,it captures more than the window and the offsceen "offscreen" part is not captured but black.
The extra space it captures is because of a quirk of how Windows 10 works, can't really do much about it I think. The error where it becomes black however.. does it do that consistently? Is the local image file like that aswell? Does it upload correctly?
noname wrote:I added that a single trayclick will run the clipboard ,I found it very convenient as use it a lot !
Nice, I find ALT+C easier to use. The default keybinds are pretty much the ones I use, except I use Spotify multimedia keys instead of system global ones.
noname wrote:The instructions of adding a client id or removed from the readme file ?
I removed it to make this page look a bit nicer. I moved it to the wiki.
noname wrote:Very usefull program :happybday: to the new version !
Thanks, glad someone uses it :)
noname

08 May 2017, 06:14

The extra space it captures is because of a quirk of how Windows 10 works
The local file also has the black part and extra width / height.Using win10 alt+printsceen the image is correct ,no extra width/height added and no black offscreen part.So I will use the windows hotkeys for this screengrabbing ;)

This was captured by win10 alt+printscreen
runie

08 May 2017, 21:43

noname wrote:The local file also has the black part and extra width / height.Using win10 alt+printsceen the image is correct ,no extra width/height added and no black offscreen part.So I will use the windows hotkeys for this screengrabbing ;)
I fixed the extra width/height problem, I'll update the program soon.
Could you elaborate on the black artifact?
  • 1. Does it happen everytime? If not, when does it happen? Does it happen to specific windows/programs?
    2. Does it also happen with the screen or selection tool?
noname

09 May 2017, 04:53

It happens everytime and with the windows I tried see Notepad as example.Part of the window was offscreen.Using gdip I get the whole window .

Using gdip I get the whole window.
win10 gives the visible part only.
PowerPlay gives the whole area but black offscreen part and added dimensions.

The gdip bitmap seems to indicate win10 just " cut and paste " old code :?
runie

09 May 2017, 06:25

v0.9.72
  • - Tab hotkeys change tab even though GUI is open
    - Decent amounts of code cleanup
    Reported by noname:
    - Implemented WinGetPosEx to fix window capture getting wrong window pos/size
    - Testing: window capture cuts of if window off-screen
@noname: I fixed the width/height problem, and also made the capture cut off if the window is off-screen. I opted to not use the BitmapFromHWND function as it does something to the window styles which I didn't like. So I'm doing a rough check for whether the window is off-screen or not. It doesn't work amazingly well on multi-monitor setups where screen size/orientations change. I might look at that if I find it important enough to spend time on.
Let me know if the current fix works well enough for you ^^
Last edited by runie on 08 Jun 2017, 10:44, edited 1 time in total.
guest3456

09 May 2017, 23:40

Alt+Printscreen uses a different method to 'capture' the window. Its not capturing the full window.

On Win10 the window borders are now invisible, but they are still there. When you mouse over to resize a window, you will see that your mouse looks 'outside' the window boundaries. But it is not. It is on the resizable border. There was a huge thread with some idiot claiming that WinGetPos was incorrect because it was capturing these invisible borders.

Simply use Win10's built in Tile windows function and you will see. Right click the task bar -> Show windows side by side

runie

10 May 2017, 00:29

Yup. However we don't really went invisible borders in our screencaps so thats why I use WinGetPosEx :)
nnnik

10 May 2017, 00:38

Why not just capture the client area instead?
Recommends AHK Studio

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”