w1zware: CSGO script

Post gaming related scripts
bluce

Re: w1zware: CSGO script

09 May 2017, 22:01

LonelyTwat wrote:Nope, it doesn't work it just does 360s
I noticed in your screenshot that you have multiple instances of AutoHotkey open. Perhaps try closing out of all of them in task manager then retrying? That is most likely the source of the issue.
Adi2071

10 May 2017, 04:16

bluce wrote:
Adi2071 wrote:What is the best resolution for this cheat to work properly? Not detectable on FACEIT Anti-Cheat Client?
1920x1080. On default, FACEIT will not detect it. When FACEIT made me install the stupid Anti-Cheat because of too many reports, I used the script for a few games and it didn't seem to detect it, so you should be fine.
Do you want it to work for every resolution like 1920x1080? I use 1440x900 this script not work
bluce

10 May 2017, 07:37

Adi2071 wrote:
bluce wrote:
Adi2071 wrote:What is the best resolution for this cheat to work properly? Not detectable on FACEIT Anti-Cheat Client?
1920x1080. On default, FACEIT will not detect it. When FACEIT made me install the stupid Anti-Cheat because of too many reports, I used the script for a few games and it didn't seem to detect it, so you should be fine.
Do you want it to work for every resolution like 1920x1080? I use 1440x900 this script not work
Like I said in the update notes and in a comment earlier, for me, this script works for every resolution(except 1024x768 and 800x600), they just need different aimbot offsets. Also, make sure that your screen resolution out of CSGO(like on the Desktop) must be the same as the resolution used in CSGO.
UnknwUser

11 May 2017, 04:58

hanks dude, I was looking for something like 3 months and finally found it! The script works perfectly. There is a question - with active aimbot, after killing the enemy, the enemy dot on the radar turns into a mark - X, because of this, shaking is created. How to fix it?
bluce

11 May 2017, 11:39

UnknwUser wrote:hanks dude, I was looking for something like 3 months and finally found it! The script works perfectly. There is a question - with active aimbot, after killing the enemy, the enemy dot on the radar turns into a mark - X, because of this, shaking is created. How to fix it?
Yeah that happens lol. The fix is to search for a red pixel about 8 pixels or so below the first found pixel, if it finds it, aim at them, else, do nothing. This fix will slow down the aimbot since it would require another pixelsearch happening. I may find another fix however(such as kill detection: black pixels in upper right corner of screen in killfeed signify kills).
Since it does work for you, I must ask: what is your resolution?
UnknwUser

11 May 2017, 15:00

bluce wrote:
UnknwUser wrote:hanks dude, I was looking for something like 3 months and finally found it! The script works perfectly. There is a question - with active aimbot, after killing the enemy, the enemy dot on the radar turns into a mark - X, because of this, shaking is created. How to fix it?
Yeah that happens lol. The fix is to search for a red pixel about 8 pixels or so below the first found pixel, if it finds it, aim at them, else, do nothing. This fix will slow down the aimbot since it would require another pixelsearch happening. I may find another fix however(such as kill detection: black pixels in upper right corner of screen in killfeed signify kills).
Since it does work for you, I must ask: what is your resolution?
Yep, i think that's a good idea ! I'm playing fullscreen window 1920x1080. Thank you again for this awesome .ahk!
Aphorism

12 May 2017, 02:49

First of all, thank you for the effort you put into this project.
I've a problem: I play with a resolution of 2650x1440 resolution, fullscreen and max anti-aliasing.
Basically all the hitboxes seem to be moved to the right of the players, so it's impossible to hit them.
> Here < there's an examble where I try to hit the enemy and where his hitbox appear to be.
Sorry for my bad english.
bluce

12 May 2017, 07:03

Aphorism wrote:First of all, thank you for the effort you put into this project.
I've a problem: I play with a resolution of 2650x1440 resolution, fullscreen and max anti-aliasing.
Basically all the hitboxes seem to be moved to the right of the players, so it's impossible to hit them.
> Here < there's an examble where I try to hit the enemy and where his hitbox appear to be.
In the GUI, under aimbot, there is a slider named "Offset". Drag that to the left until it reaches -6 or so, then try that.
Aphorism

13 May 2017, 11:50

bluce wrote:
Aphorism wrote:First of all, thank you for the effort you put into this project.
In the GUI, under aimbot, there is a slider named "Offset". Drag that to the left until it reaches -6 or so, then try that.
It was -22, thank you again. How does the Lag switch work exactly? Cause I've read of people getting kicked from servers because of that.
Probosu

13 May 2017, 14:13

Is there a way to not require the norecoil function to just use mouse1 to be activated rather than mouse1 + another button?

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”