CSGO BHop (w/ strafe) AHK Script (That I made)

Post gaming related scripts
wboycher

CSGO BHop (w/ strafe) AHK Script (That I made)

20 May 2018, 21:32

Middle Button (press on scroll wheel) to bhop.
To adjust the speed and length of each strafe, look for the following block of text in the code:

moveCount := 25
sleepInterval := 2
relativeMove := 28

Adjust these variables to get different results until you find your favorite config. Or, if the existing config is good enough for you, do not edit any other pieces of code.
If you do, it may break the script. Please note that this is only for testing purposes and that I am not responsible for any server bans or VAC bans (VAC is unlikely).
Don't forget to give me feedback. It helps me improve.

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Rangerbot

Re: CSGO BHop (w/ strafe) AHK Script (That I made)

27 May 2018, 10:02

Dam bud! you got a pretty fine script here. My first piece of advice is to indent your code. It not only helps us reading it but also yourself one day maybe. I tidied it up for myself to read and am nowhere near imposing a format on you. Your use of DLL calls is exquisite in keeping the script smooth as butter, TBH it is one of the finest-tuned scripts in the gaming forum I have seen so far. I'm curious about you calling the DLL for thread Sleep as opposed to using the [Sleep, T] command already in AHK. You also had a few #preprocess commands that were mixed in with process commands at the top and you duplicated a few of them, not sure it affects the code here but it is always safest to keep them in order in the auto-run section. I can't try the code below, but also to help me - let me know if it runs the same as yours so I know if I'm being an @$$ about the auto-run portion.

:beer: :thumbup: all in all impeccable code and thank you for joining in the forum and sharing!
swagfag

27 May 2018, 12:43

Code: [Select all] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

;Settings
moveCount := 25
sleepInterval := 2
relativeMove := 28

by moving these variables outside the scope of the function, they are no longer accessible. You'd need to either declare your function global, make the variables super-global, pass them as arguments or declare them global within the function scope. As is the script likely isnt doing much in terms of moving the mouse.

heres what id change in the original script:

heres how id rewrite it, taking both scripts into consideration:

Rangerbot

27 May 2018, 17:08

aH yes thanks swag, I've been doing too many subs and forget about function scope in autohotkey
I am also curious about the y-axis mouse movement

http://flafla2.github.io/2015/02/14/bunnyhop.html
wboycher

02 Jun 2018, 18:37

Sorry for not replying, I havent been on here for a while. Thank you all for the compliments and feedback. I will improve the script and post the improved version.
wboycher

02 Jun 2018, 19:17

This is the improved code. It runs the same but now it is more readable
wboycher

02 Jun 2018, 19:59

Go to https://github.com/BinaryDoge/CSGO-bhop-AHK to edit my script if it has anymore problems

Return to “Gaming”