jeeswg

Most users ever online

15 Jan 2018, 04:05

On:
AutoHotkey Community - Index page
https://autohotkey.com/boards/
It says:
Most users ever online was 644 on 09 Jun 2017, 13:37
What was so special ('elite') about this particular date?
Also, the number of users online seems to always be about half that, at around 300, so that number seems quite surprising.
Is there any data available, or general comments available, re. trends, e.g. hours/weekdays/months, re. how busy the forum is? Cheers.
homepage | tutorials | wish list | fun threads | donate
WARNING: copy your posts/messages before hitting Submit as you may lose them due to CAPTCHA
tank

Re: Most users ever online

15 Jan 2018, 09:33

just a convergence in the force. there isn't any good reason to collect data around this
We are troubled on every side‚ yet not distressed; we are perplexed‚
but not in despair; Persecuted‚ but not forsaken; cast down‚ but not destroyed;
Telegram is the best way to reach me
https://t.me/ttnnkkrr
If you have forum suggestions please submit a
Check Out WebWriter
jeeswg

17 Jan 2018, 02:31

- Haha great response. Well, some kind of analytic data is always interesting, just for fun.
- I would expect that you do have the data for the number of new users per month, that could be quite interesting, to see if AHK growth is speeding up/slowing done/static.
WARNING: copy your posts/messages before hitting Submit as you may lose them due to CAPTCHA
BoBo

17 Jan 2018, 07:41

Probably the reason for that was fake news about the commander in tweet, inviting the governor of "Nambia" for a cup of "Covfefe*" ??
BTW, meanwhile, TOTUS has arranged that one of his big buttons is sent to HI (using an "F52" stealth fighter, to speed up things) so they won't hit the wrong one again!

Greets from one of those shitholes abroad :thumbup:

* corrected. I've to admit my spelling isn't that presidential. Let's guess it's never to late to learn from a 6'3”, 239 pound, hard working stable genius! :mrgreen:
jeeswg

17 Jan 2018, 08:11

- covfefe [think: 'cov' 'fefe']
Which I only know about because you posted it, I wasn't watching the news that day.
Greetings to you too BoBo.
- Btw I was wondering if the spike in activity was somehow bot-related which is a good argument for keeping data.

Return to “About This Community”