Issues with registering, Post your username here...

Discussion about the AutoHotkey Foundation and this website
Luffy1

Re: Issues with registering, Post your username here...

24 May 2017, 16:06

I always get this msg whenever I try to login http://prntscr.com/fbpswj
I have msged the board administration but nothing happened
The username can't be wrong cuz I saved that by chrome
joedf

25 May 2017, 06:31

Sandy is active.
Luffy is active. I don't know, what's your browser?
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
joedf

27 May 2017, 21:48

Send me an email with the one you registered with. Ill reset the password for you.
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

29 May 2017, 20:42

PuzzledGreatly here. I've been been logged out of my account and the system doesn't recognise my password. I requested a new password and the system says one has been sent but it does not arrive. I've tested the email address and it is working so no issues with it being detected as spam. It looks like the system isn't sending out the reset email even though it claims it has. This has been going on for several days. Please help, thanks.
nakdbasd

30 May 2017, 19:28

nakdbasd, i registered... try to publish a post...system said that username already exists...publish a post...system told me that will be reviewed and authorized by admin/moderation...just i realize that was logged out ...made login...go to panel...my post is not there...where are the post i have submitted ???
nnnik

31 May 2017, 00:18

Under review :P
Recommends AHK Studio

31 May 2017, 00:49

Guest wrote:PuzzledGreatly here. I've been been logged out of my account and the system doesn't recognise my password. I requested a new password and the system says one has been sent but it does not arrive. I've tested the email address and it is working so no issues with it being detected as spam. It looks like the system isn't sending out the reset email even though it claims it has. This has been going on for several days. Please help, thanks.
Hello? Can anyone help me with this. I need an email sending to me to reset my password as the board doesn't recognise any of the passwords I have.
joedf

31 May 2017, 06:09

@PuzzledGreatly / Guest
Hi there, please send me an email with your account email and user name so that I know who it is. I will help you with this. :)
Povilas

01 Jun 2017, 14:48

I don't remember what username I picked (could be Povilas or PovilasP), because it was very long time ago.

However, my email is povilas.panavas

And it ends with gmail.

For obvious reasons don't want to spell it online.
Testing1 2 3

02 Jun 2017, 09:56

I still have not received my registration email.
Can someone please help me with this?

Testing123
Thanks...
joedf

03 Jun 2017, 19:25

Username: povilaspanavas
For everyone else, if you still have trouble. Please email me.

12 Jun 2017, 01:19

please activate sharkieps
i cant even seem to login with any of my associated email address??
joedf

14 Jun 2017, 19:38

There is no email login, only using the username.
Also, the account sharkieps does not exist. Send me an email and I can manually create an account for you.
koiseptember

18 Jun 2017, 23:39

Thanks for the really quick response! Sorry to say, however, that the board considers me as INACTIVE. I just used the credentials you sent me but there wasn't an activation link, just my username, email, and password.

goldenslot
joedf

19 Jun 2017, 06:14

I manually creat some accounts and prevaricate them. So if it works after I have email you, you don't have to worry about anything else :)
Longwing

27 Jun 2017, 14:08

I have a slightly different issue. My username contains a typo. Instead of Longwing, it's Longiwng. Aside from abandoning my poor little mutated account and re-registering, is there a way to correct it?

Return to “About This Community”