Issues with registering, Post your username here...

Discussion about the AutoHotkey Foundation and this website
DyaTactic

Re: Issues with registering, Post your username here...

04 Apr 2017, 05:57

DyaTactic wrote:DyaTactic is the username I like to login with.

Registered Yesterday, clicked the activation in my mail but till now I can't login.

Tank you for you'r help.
Never mind. Spelled my own name wrong while registering. Got my account now.
joedf

05 Apr 2017, 22:16

@ DyaTactic it doesn't seem like you're using a real email... *opayq.com ?

@Shrewdo the account is already active.
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
heatherbaseler

07 Apr 2017, 13:57

I originally registered with hljb as my username. However, I never received an authentication email. So, I'm unable to use the forum. To post this, I had to use a different username as I got an error "username already exists." Yep, I know. It's me. Can you help? E-mail is [email protected]

Thanks.
Heather
joedf

07 Apr 2017, 17:40

@hljb I have manually activated your account :+1:
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
nightraven97

11 Apr 2017, 10:21

Please activate my account.
Username: nightraven
TIA :)

29 Apr 2017, 20:13

(already sent this in contact us) I accidentally put [email protected] instead of [email protected] username was DrexVanadal and i can provide the password any possible way i can change email/activate it otherwise
Viper1970-actually

04 May 2017, 06:18

Hello,

My usernamer is Viper1970 - not Viper1970-actually. Couldn't use it here, cause it tells me that the username is already in use. That's probably my own account which I couldn't activate. I can't get the activation email. Many thanks for your efforts in advance.

P.S: I also wrote to the admin about this problem, cause I haven't ssen this thread before
joedf

10 May 2017, 10:45

We are currently having issues with the forum. I will not be able to fix these issues till the forum is fixed. :/
psalter

11 May 2017, 02:48

Please activate my account.
Username: psalter

THANKS!!!
joedf

17 May 2017, 18:12

Guest wrote:(already sent this in contact us) I accidentally put [email protected] instead of [email protected] username was DrexVanadal and i can provide the password any possible way i can change email/activate it otherwise
there's a UserNameAlreadyInUse and a DrexVandal. Which one do you want to keep? I'll fix the email address too.
Viper1970-actually wrote:Hello,

My usernamer is Viper1970 - not Viper1970-actually. Couldn't use it here, cause it tells me that the username is already in use. That's probably my own account which I couldn't activate. I can't get the activation email. Many thanks for your efforts in advance.

P.S: I also wrote to the admin about this problem, cause I haven't ssen this thread before
Viper1970 account activated.
psalter wrote:Please activate my account.
Username: psalter

THANKS!!!
psalter account activated.
phannson88 wrote:Thanks for the really quick response! Sorry to say, however, that the board considers me as INACTIVE. :D
phannson88 account activated.

@mentions
UserNameAlreadyInUse wrote:
DrexVandal wrote:
Temporary

21 May 2017, 12:44

I didnt recieve an email, Username is HalfOfALifeLeft
joedf

22 May 2017, 07:37

HalfOfALifeLeft and Luffy are active.
@Panharith I did not receive an email. :/

Return to “About This Community”