Issues with registering, Post your username here...

Discussion about the AutoHotkey Foundation and this website
Ovg

Re: Issues with registering, Post your username here...

13 Jan 2018, 14:27

unpleasant, but not deadly :-)
It's impossible to lead us astray for we don't care even to choose the way.
SoontobeMeliksahd

22 Jan 2018, 23:38

I didnt get my activation email :(

Username: meliksahd

27 Jan 2018, 12:29

Code: Select all

My user name is cantata. I received the registration email and clicked on the activation link but it doesn't seem to have worked. I have also emailed the administrator about this problem. Thanks
chusski

28 Jan 2018, 05:37

I can not login from PC
chusski usen ñame

Thx
joedf

28 Jan 2018, 18:21

The forum is undergoing some changes right now, I will check the accounts sometime this week
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
loosenut-alt

29 Jan 2018, 02:44

I managed to register and confirm via the email link, but LastPass didn't store my password properly, so I clicked on "I forgot my password", and it just came up with a blank screen (tried twice). Thanks for your help.

username: loosenut
joedf

04 Feb 2018, 19:37

loosenut, chusski and cantata are already active.
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

23 Feb 2018, 12:34

Username: Badger33 ... I have not gotten activation email.
TerryA-mk2

01 Mar 2018, 20:37

User Name: TerryA

I received the activation email, clicked the link to activate, it said the account was activated, but won't let me log in. I know the email/password are correct because the browser stored it when I registered and autofills the login with it. I have also tried typing it in manually and still says incorrect user/pass.
I tried the 'forgot my password' just in case, received the link to change the password, clicked it, the message says new password activated, tried logging in using the new password, still says incorrect user/pass.

P.s. tried to post this using my username, but it refused to accept saying it already exists.
TerryA-mk2

05 Mar 2018, 19:02

Still waiting for a response after 5 days.
Still can't login, so still can't get help with the problem I came here for in the first place.

Is someone able to sort this login issue out?
derz00

06 Mar 2018, 08:56

joedf must be on holidays or else very busy. I don't know who else could look after this--maybe @tank?
try it and see
nnnik

06 Mar 2018, 10:37

TerryA-mk2 wrote:User Name: TerryA

I received the activation email, clicked the link to activate, it said the account was activated, but won't let me log in. I know the email/password are correct because the browser stored it when I registered and autofills the login with it. I have also tried typing it in manually and still says incorrect user/pass.
I tried the 'forgot my password' just in case, received the link to change the password, clicked it, the message says new password activated, tried logging in using the new password, still says incorrect user/pass.

P.s. tried to post this using my username, but it refused to accept saying it already exists.
You need to use your username to log in - instead of using the e-Mail just use the username.
Recommends AHK Studio
joedf

08 Mar 2018, 22:05

T1MOXA, Serhiy: I have activated your accounts
Badger33: you had *@gmai.com, I have changed it to @gmail.com and activated the account.
Leqz, TerryA are already active.
Cheers everyone, welcome to ahk forums :+1:

@derz00 yes, you are right. ahah, my bad. ;) I have been quite busy, had many assignments, exams, did fieldwork in the bahamas, then had a conference in toronto. A lot happening right now :p

12 Mar 2018, 20:10

Hi

I have registered with the username Lws_Ice but I have not received the activation email

joedf

12 Mar 2018, 21:16

Lws_Ice activated! :+1:
Welcome to the ahk forums! :)

Return to “About This Community”