Nomousy - Disable/Hide your mouse pointer [CMD]

Discuss other useful utilities, general computing tips & tricks, Internet resources, etc.
BoBo

Nomousy - Disable/Hide your mouse pointer [CMD]

07 Sep 2017, 10:07

Based on [this] ancient thread I've searched for the app that was previously linked there.

Nomousy was kindly coded/provided by our fellow mate Corrupt :thumbup:
Spoiler
Nomousy should be available at this [thread] 8-)
gwarble

Re: Nomousy - Disable/Hide your mouse pointer [CMD]

07 Sep 2017, 18:27

Since this is an external utility i think its posted in the wrong section (i'm pretty sure nomousy was coded in something other than ahk)

but this functionality can be done easily with native ahk nowadays, using these functions (give me a minute and i'll post them)

These could easily be combined into a script and compiled into a .exe that was a functional duplicate of nomousy, or if you're running nomousy from a script, you could replace it with a function call
EitherMouse - Multiple mice, individual settings . . . . www.EitherMouse.com . . . . forum . . . .
BoBo

Re: Nomousy - Disable/Hide your mouse pointer [CMD]

08 Sep 2017, 23:55

gwarble wrote:Since this is an external utility i think its posted in the wrong section (i'm pretty sure nomousy was coded in something other than ahk)

but this functionality can be done easily with native ahk nowadays, using these functions (give me a minute and i'll post them)

These could easily be combined into a script and compiled into a .exe that was a functional duplicate of nomousy, or if you're running nomousy from a script, you could replace it with a function call
You're right. I haven't realized that its original thread was made in the Utilities-section of the old forum. Probably a moderator/admin can move this thread to the Utilities-section of the current forum as well (I've sent an alert msg already)?!

Thx for mentioning it. :)

Return to “Other Utilities & Resources”