[AHK Soft] EverFastAccess : Take Notes on Anything from Anywhere

Discuss other useful utilities, general computing tips & tricks, Internet resources, etc.
DigiDon

[AHK Soft] EverFastAccess : Take Notes on Anything from Anywhere

30 May 2018, 10:08

Hello everyone,

The software has been downloaded ~1000 times in 2 months (with some from AHK) with good feedback proving the interest for this >3 years project !
Nevertheless development was very long and costly. So if you like this project please do share it as much as possible (friends, social networks, work, etc.) and consider switching to premium versions :thumbup: .
Thank you for your support ;) .

EverFastAccess is a innovative, intuitive and ultra-fast note-taking portable software (written in AHK)

Every action can be triggered via simple mouse gestures holding the right-click from anywhere on your desktop.
With many innovative and smart features it can help you dramatically boost your productivity and simplify your computer life :P

Download now

Take Notes on Anything from Anywhere

https://www.EverFastAccess.com

Download now

Please report any feedback here on the product, website etc. This will very much appreciated :P
You can also use the email report option within the software, especially for small bugs/suggestions

Functionalities
  • ╋ Attach/create notes on any specific window (file, folder, email...) access it automatically from it at any later time.
    -
    ╋ Attach/create notes on any specific program or website and access it automatically from it.
    -
    ╋ Create your own custom note subjects (travel, cooking, movies, ...) with a completely customizable custom menu.
    -
    ╋ Dramatically speed up your research by very fast clipping abilities that copy the selected text, the title of the page, and its clickable link to any of your notes in just 1 click.
    -
    ╋ Set up reminders in seconds with the help of Quick Reminders.
Key points
  • ✔ Interactive tutorials : Very intuitive and step-by-step : to go through the functionality in a fun and easy way
    -
    ✔ Multilingual : Right now English and French but more to come
    -
    ✔ Multi-screen : All dialogs appear on your current screen
    -
    ✔ Portable : Can put it on a usb stick, no install needed, work on any Windows computer
    -
    ✔ Work-friendly : No admin rights or installation needed. Business version iwth note spaces to separate Private from Work
    -
    ✔ Customizable : All hotkeys are configurable + customizable settings + highly customizable menus (icons, order, names, actions, ...)
    -
    ✔ Automatically upgradable : Checks for update automatically, change log, upgrade in 1 click
THANK YOU

A special thanks to just me for all his help, wonderful libraries and the rich edit class
A special thanks to jballi for Quick Reminder integration.
DICLAIMER

EverFastAccess is a freemium software. Parts of it are free and for an unlimited period.
LIBRARIES
Last edited by DigiDon on 15 Aug 2018, 13:05, edited 18 times in total.
EverFastAccess : Take Notes on anything the Fast way: Attach notes, Set reminders & Speed up research in 1 gesture - AHK topic
AHK Dynamic Obfuscator L - Protect your AHK code by Obfuscation - AHK topic
QuickModules for Outlook : Sort Outlook emails very quickly to multiple folders - AHK topic
Coding takes lots of time and efforts. If I have helped you or if you enjoy one of my free projects, please consider a small donation :thumbup:
Sorry I am working hard at the moment at a new job and can't commit on delays of answers & updates
DigiDon

Re: [AHK Soft] EverFastAccess : Access and Create Notes on Anything from Anywhere

30 May 2018, 10:55

--
Last edited by DigiDon on 30 Jul 2018, 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
EverFastAccess : Take Notes on anything the Fast way: Attach notes, Set reminders & Speed up research in 1 gesture - AHK topic
QuickModules for Outlook : Sort Outlook emails very quickly to multiple folders - AHK topic
Coding takes lots of time and efforts. If I have helped you or if you enjoy one of my free projects, please consider a small donation :thumbup:
Sorry I am working hard at the moment at a new job and can't commit on delays of answers & updates
DigiDon

Re: [AHK Soft] EverFastAccess : Access and Create Notes on Anything from Anywhere

30 May 2018, 10:56

--
Last edited by DigiDon on 30 Jul 2018, 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
rommmcek

Re: [AHK Soft] EverFastAccess : Take Notes on Anything from Anywhere

31 May 2018, 16:20

Only today encountered this app. Very nice project! Very good ancillary tools, chapeau!
Basic thigs (tested) work good and intuitive, though found one inconsistency.
Copy Web Link > To Fast Note results:

[AHK Soft] EverFastAccess : Take Notes on Anything from Anywhere - AutoHotkey Community - Internet Explorer
https://tunein.com/radio/BFMTV-s75233/

This happens probably when multiple IE windows containing multiple tabs are opened and tabs were rearranged - dragged to different position - IE window. (Not occurring in Chrome).

bye!
DigiDon

31 May 2018, 16:38

Thank you much for your feedback. Highly appreciated :)

So in your case was it the URL or the Title which was not correct? I guess the URL right?
Also could you tell me which version of IE and which version of Windows are you running? (you can send this info via mp or via the bug report feature)

For the URL I rely on an external function (GetActiveBrowserURL, by atnbueno) I might investigate but it might take some time.
If it happens in only rare cases in IE that might be low priority though, but thanks you very much for reporting it.

Don't hesitate to bring further feedback ;)
rommmcek

31 May 2018, 17:26

WinTitle is o.k., url is wrong, but GetActiveBrowserURL works correctly. To find a bug may be will help my buggy version of this, which doesn't work correctly in similar conditions. I tested this version and works correctly, but I never implemented it.
My IE version: 11.1.17134.0, OS: Win 10 Home
Helgef

03 Jun 2018, 12:56

I tired it, fast and responsive, impressive work :salute: :clap: .

Thanks for sharing, cheers.

(win7 64 bit)
DigiDon

03 Jun 2018, 17:15

Thank you much Helgef, glad you like it :P
Cheers
StefOnSteroids

04 Jun 2018, 07:34

Great program, it combines a ton of often-used features.

Is there a way to change the default font size and BG-color for the note editor?
DigiDon

04 Jun 2018, 10:40

Great that that you like it StefOnSteroids, thanks :)

I've received your suggestion via the software as well ;) .
This feature it is not yet possible, but it will be considered for future versions.
Thanks for your input.
SOTE

01 Dec 2018, 10:59

DigiDon wrote:
04 Jun 2018, 10:40
Great that that you like it StefOnSteroids, thanks :)

I've received your suggestion via the software as well ;) .
This feature it is not yet possible, but it will be considered for future versions.
Thanks for your input.
Nice work and program!

DigiDon, you might want to contact Firefox (Mozilla) and Google. https://www.stopbadware.org/request-review

Firefox is identifying your software as a virus, though this is likely a false positive. https://i.imgur.com/RwWgucV.png

Firefox is using Google's blacklist, so these two are related. It appears that Google's blacklisting method is broken, thus numerous false-positives, or full of an agenda against small software developers. Refer to this thread for more- https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewt ... 3&start=40

You might want to look at the following, to help combat false positives:

1) Script to upload and email false positive reports to AV vendors (maybe an AHK version should be done)
https://github.com/BetaLeaf/False-Posit ... r/releases

2) How to Report False Positives to Multiple Antivirus Vendors
http://www.techsupportalert.com/content ... ll_Vendors

3) Packers and False Positives from AV Vendors
https://sarvamblog.blogspot.com/2013/05 ... ystem.html

Return to “Other Utilities & Resources”