- v1.1.22.06-5+gc938422 -- Tab3, this post.
- v1.1.22.07-19+g6c206a4 -- Menu enhancements, LoadPicture, HICON:handle/HBITMAP:handle, etc.
- v1.1.22.07-27+g615a1ce -- new built-in vars, Hotkey 'I' option
- v1.1.23.03-13+gfc20377 -- autosizing Tab3, enhancements to SetTimer
- v1.1.23.03-17+gf6a2f5e -- fixes.
Fixed +Disabled/Hidden losing effect on controls in a tab.
Fixed disabled tab controls to ignore Ctrl+Tab.
Fixed GuiControl to update controls when adding/deleting tabs. Specifically:
- Selecting a new tab with
||now works correctly.
- Deleting all tabs now hides the controls of the former tab.
- Fixes the original issue that Tab2 was added for.
- Fixes issues caused by the Tab2 control:
http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/3 ... -add-tab2/
http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/1 ... b-control/
http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/4 ... 2-control/
- Fixes WebBrowser controls not appearing in Tab and not redrawing in Tab2.
- Improves compatibility of controls with Windows visual styles (including the gradient background on XP); theme is enabled by default.
- Calling MoveWindow() on a control (via DllCall or
WinMove, ahk_id %control_hwnd%, ...) will produce different results, since MoveWindow() expects coordinates relative to the control's parent, and the control's parent is the tab dialog. GuiControl Move and ControlMove are unaffected.
- Custom controls which send notification messages to their parent window will work only if they use WM_COMMAND, WM_NOTIFY, WM_VSCROLL or WM_HSCROLL. These and any WM_CTLCOLOR' messages are forwarded to the main GUI, so can be intercepted by OnMessage. If the tab control is themed, WM_CTLCOLORSTATIC is fully handled by the tab dialog and not forwarded, unless the control has +BackgroundTrans.
- The order in which the tab key cycles through controls may be different (and more sensible). Focus will move from the tabs, to the controls in the tab dialog, then out to the next control. Unlike Tab2, Tab3 does not put itself after the controls it contains.
- Controls belonging to tabs can be placed outside the tab control only if they are added before the tab control exists (for simplicity).
- Moving the Tab3 control will also move all of the controls which were placed inside it.
Old Tab control with theme:
New Tab3 control (default options):