新手讨教学习

遇到了问题?请先进行搜索(中文和英文),然后在此提问

Moderators: tmplinshi, arcticir

orican

新手讨教学习

16 Apr 2017, 06:23

For the purpose of testing and feedback, 本人原本是用Form Filler来做以下这个自动填表的。虽然Form Filler能做大部分的填表工作,但还有不少缺陷,e.g. Form Filler cannot automatically click 'NEXT' on each page of the Form, and Form Filler can only fill inputs that do not rely on JavaScript for formatting or auto-completion, etc. Form Filler和AutoHotkey根本就没得比!
悉闻AutoHotkey是我们国人的杰作,是中国人的骄傲!但我又不懂AutoHotkey,所以特来讨教学习。所以劳驾哪位大神/老师帮我开个头,帮忙做以下这个简单的自动填表项目:
Open a New incognito window of Chrome, a New Private Window of Firefox or an InPrivate browsing of Internet Explorer with the form (https://my.woolworthsrewards.com.au/coa/#/register) opened.
Or click a bookmark to open the form: https://my.woolworthsrewards.com.au/coa/#/register

Page 1 of the Form:i
Use random name for both 'First name' and 'Last name'
'Email': Use a randomly generated alias @ a specified host name (e.g. [email protected]), or Host name be select from a small list, e.g. @33.33mail.com, @32.33mail.com or @another domain host name, etc.

Click the Checkbox "I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy".

Click on 'NEXT' to go to next page.

Page 2 of the Form:
Use one password (e.g. abc123, etc.) for all the 'Password' and 'Confirm Password' boxes.

Use randomly generated 'Date of birth : dd/mm/yyyy' with minimum value of the year is 1930 & maximum value of the year is 2000?

Use randomly generated Australian 'Mobile number' start with '04' in the Template of '04xxxxxxxx (10 digits, x is for a number between 0-9).

for the box of 'Enter your address' on the top, when Enter it manually, use a randomly generated Australian address; or when we Use address search, enter a random number between 1 and 5999, it will shown up a pull-down menu of addresses, then pick second one from the pull-down menu of addresses.

Click on 'NEXT' to finish the form, all done.

请求帮忙,先谢为敬!
我的澳洲电话+61 423945888,微信/ WhatsApp/Skype也都是用这个电话登记的,微信ID: owenphuang, 电邮:[email protected][email protected]

Return to “请求帮助”