Stop deleting my post!

Discuss issues and requests related with the forum software
Expose96

Stop deleting my post!

10 Mar 2017, 17:12

Why do you keep deleting my posts? i have updated the script. Either unlock the previous post so i can Edit it (dont know why its locked) or remove the old post and let me post a new one.
Please reply quicly to solve this issue.

ive recieved 2 warnings:
Flipeador wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Stop creating the post over and over again. You are warned.
I do understand i was posting it over and over again. Sorry.
just me wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Stop posting commercial skripts here!
I dont understand? nothing is comercial nor am i asking money/skins with the new update. And i didn"t call my script "Coca Cola" lol.

I hope we can resolve this matter.
Thank you,
Expose96
4GForce

Re: Stop deleting my post!

11 Mar 2017, 00:09

I'm no admin so I guess I don't have to be as polite as they are ...
First of all, cheaters are lame people ... they suck so much that they have to cheat. You are even worst since you encourage those people.
Second, you think promoting some 'pay to win' scripts on a free open source scripting forum is descent ?? What kind of retard are you ? :headwall:

Bye now !
just me

11 Mar 2017, 02:41

Expose96 wrote:Either unlock the previous post so i can Edit it (dont know why its locked) ...
You should read replies a bit more carefully.
I wrote:I asked you to show us this 'some other people' several times. As yet, you only quoted that thread. You are reclaiming the same status for you. So first of all this thread has been locked, too.
Expose96 wrote:I dont understand? nothing is comercial nor am i asking money/skins with the new update.
  • You wrote: 8. (OPTIONAL) Add buy binds to CSGO console so when you spawn and buy for example an AK47 with numpad 1 you will also activate the no recoil for the AK47.
  • I checked the download you offered in your last post. The archive is passwort protected.
nnnik

11 Mar 2017, 02:59

The archive is password protected but he mentions the password in his post therefore your accusations are wrong.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Recommends AHK Studio
just me

11 Mar 2017, 03:28

nnnik wrote:The archive is password protected but he mentions the password in his post therefore your accusations are wrong.
Thanks, I missed that.

But it's the same restricted 'free' version. Most of the 'NoRecoil' options don't work. So the thread is still an advertisement for the 'buy' options.
Expose96

11 Mar 2017, 04:54

just me wrote:
Expose96 wrote:Either unlock the previous post so i can Edit it (dont know why its locked) ...
You should read replies a bit more carefully.
I wrote:I asked you to show us this 'some other people' several times. As yet, you only quoted that thread. You are reclaiming the same status for you. So first of all this thread has been locked, too.
Expose96 wrote:I dont understand? nothing is comercial nor am i asking money/skins with the new update.
  • You wrote: 8. (OPTIONAL) Add buy binds to CSGO console so when you spawn and buy for example an AK47 with numpad 1 you will also activate the no recoil for the AK47.
  • I checked the download you offered in your last post. The archive is passwort protected.
ITS A BUYBIND omg... this is funny. a buybind is in game so when you press for example "g" as a buybind for AK47 at the spawn you will quickly buy an AK47 IN GAME. this has nothing to do with my script.

here is an generator:
http://csgobuynds.com/

No worries i forgive you people make mistakes ;)
Last edited by Expose96 on 11 Mar 2017, 05:07, edited 1 time in total.
Expose96

11 Mar 2017, 05:01

4GForce wrote:I'm no admin so I guess I don't have to be as polite as they are ...
First of all, cheaters are lame people ... they suck so much that they have to cheat. You are even worst since you encourage those people.
Second, you think promoting some 'pay to win' scripts on a free open source scripting forum is descent ?? What kind of retard are you ? :headwall:

Bye now !
your no admin so I guess I don't have to be as polite...
Indeed your not an admin so your opinion doesn't matter. also what do you think people will make with autohotkey in the game subforum? about more then 30% on this subforum are "cheats" that will give you an unfair advantage over others but yet you pick me. And second i asked to get money so it would not be too popular. and your argument "'pay to win' scripts on a free open source scripting forum is descent" yes at is is an "open source scripting forum" this means people are allowed to do what they want. now also to insult someone over the internet is the lowest you can get in my opinion specially with the word "retard" this is unrespectfull to me and others.
Last edited by Expose96 on 11 Mar 2017, 05:10, edited 3 times in total.
Expose96

11 Mar 2017, 05:03

nnnik wrote:The archive is password protected but he mentions the password in his post therefore your accusations are wrong.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you. Feels like the entire forum want to get my head over nothing.
nnnik

11 Mar 2017, 05:07

just me this refers to the action of buying the gun in-game not buying something related to the no-recoil script
Recommends AHK Studio
Expose96

11 Mar 2017, 05:13

So am i free to post again or edit the old post?
nnnik

11 Mar 2017, 05:20

I have simply restored your post.
Edit: You also might want to clarify to the readers of your post what exactly "buy binds" are.
Recommends AHK Studio
Expose96

11 Mar 2017, 05:51

nnnik wrote:I have simply restored your post.
Edit: You also might want to clarify to the readers of your post what exactly "buy binds" are.
Thank you! i will
just me

11 Mar 2017, 06:43

Hi nnnik, what differences do you see between the two threads. It should be clear for every user that he should not open a new identical thread if a thread has been locked by a member of the staff.
guest3456

11 Mar 2017, 07:01

nnik are you joking?

did you even follow the history of this user? he posted a commercial script for sale, threw a tantrum when his thread got locked, and now his new thread his script is advertising "NO RECOIL" options (that were previously paid-only), and when asked about then, he says "contact me"

make him post his full source, not in any rar download, correctly labelled and described, dont allow him to post any contact info, and revoke his editing privleges so he can't change his post a week later after everyone has forgotten about him

nnnik

11 Mar 2017, 08:12

OK so far I haven't checked into the contents of his .rar file. Something I regret doing now as it is clear that he is trying to offer options that are available after contacting him on steam which clearly is an attempt to still make money out of our forums.
However any reason presented in this topic did not hint on that.
So if he doesn't want this post to get deleted he should either remove his references towards the premium features or add the directly into the script.
@just me & guest3456:
What I saw from this user was:
He first attempted to sell scripts and fought against the staffs decision after removing it.
Afterwards he created a new topic that contained no hints of him trying to sell something and after he claimed that he did not try to sell something noone was able to provide any working evidence here - that's why I restored his topic.
If anybody still needs prove here are some excerpts from his scrips:

Code: Select all

ToolTip, AUTOHOTKEY TOOLS MENU`n`nHome		Show/Hide Menu`nNumpad0	Rapid Fire On/Off (LOCKED)`nNumpad1	AK47 No Recoil (LOCKED)`nNumpad2	M4A1S No Recoil (LOCKED)`nNumpad3	M4A4 No Recoil (LOCKED)`nNumpad4	Famas No Recoil`nNumpad5	Galil No Recoil`nNumpad6	UMP45 No Recoil (LOCKED)`nNumpad7	AUG No Recoil (LOCKED)`nNumpad8	SG553 No Recoil (LOCKED)`nNumpad9	No Recoil off`nT		Triggerbot`nPage Down	Show/Hide Crosshair`nPage Up	Bhop (LOCKED)`nDelete		Counter Strafe (LOCKED)`nEnd		End Autohotkey Tools`n`nADD "EXPOSE96" ON STEAM`nTO UNLOCK ALL FEATURES,0,0,1
<< "ADD "EXPOSE96" ON STEAM`nTO UNLOCK ALL FEATURES"

Code: Select all

if GetKeyState(key_AK)
{
SoundPlay, %A_ScriptDir%\Sounds\locked.mp3
}

if GetKeyState(key_M4A1)
{
}

if GetKeyState(key_M4A4)
{
}
<< Here is his code for using other weapons.

As I will give him a last chance to apply the changes I mentioned I will not revoke his editing priviliges but rather make it necessary for the staff to approve his posts.
Recommends AHK Studio
Exaskryz

11 Mar 2017, 12:15

Expose96 wrote:
4GForce wrote:I'm no admin so I guess I don't have to be as polite as they are ...

Bye now !
your no admin so I guess I don't have to be as polite...
Indeed your not an admin so your opinion doesn't matter. also what do you think people will make with autohotkey in the game subforum? about more then 30% on this subforum are "cheats" that will give you an unfair advantage over others but yet you pick me. And second i asked to get money so it would not be too popular. and your argument "'pay to win' scripts on a free open source scripting forum is descent" yes at is is an "open source scripting forum" this means people are allowed to do what they want. now also to insult someone over the internet is the lowest you can get in my opinion specially with the word "retard" this is unrespectfull to me and others.

I can give insight as to what you can use gaming forum for that isn't cheating.

Easy login. It can be annoying typing your username and password over and over, especially if you play multiple accounts. Having a simple hotkey for that is great. Especially if you play a game where the company asks you to change your password every 60 or 90 days; then you just update your script to your newest password and don't have to worry about keeping it straight which account is using what password.

Some players might use it to aid in recording videos. Rather than recording your entire match or having to manually remember to record, you might use PixelGetColor or even ImageSearch to check if the "Play of the Game" is about to happen, and to start recording then.

Related to PixelGetColor or ImageSearch, you might be able to make your own kill/death counter. If a certain part of the screen will have a certain pattern or show a unique color whenever you get a kill (like "Player A killed player B"), you can have an automatic count of your kills and deaths and display that in a GUI on your screen. That might be useful for someone who is recording or streaming videos to share with the public, rather than doing manual video edits in post-production.

And something simple for an overlay, while not specifically gaming related, is putting in a clock. A lot of games are played full screen, so you don't see the system time.

You might use it to quickly set options to optimize controls before you enter a match, or even during a match - maybe you want to play as a sniper with higher sensitivity to your mouse, but you don't have one of those fancy mice that let you set the DPI by pressing a particular button or spinning a particular wheel. This get a little borderline cheating if even the fancy mice are technically not allowed and you're replicating their quick in-game action, but if you can set options before a match, you might need it.

Speaking on other options you might set, say you create a room in an online game. The default is to play map A for 10 minutes. But you always make a room to play map N and play for 30 minutes. You can set a macro to set those two options right away, saving you some clicks. There's no advantage over other players doing something like that.

You might find parental control scripts for games. Something that monitors how many minutes/hours the game has been open, give a warning that the game will be closed in X minutes to let the player wrap up, and then close the game.
joedf

11 Mar 2017, 15:52

As I recall, open source doesn't mean you can do what you want, it means the source is shared with the users, i. e. not hidden.
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
tank

12 Mar 2017, 21:30

the full source must be posted and available without restriction to be allowed in our help boards. its as simple as that. It has to be AHK and source view-able to all without restriction. It isn't complicated, hell it should even be obvious. You may not post material on this board that requires extra steps to get to source code that include contacting you or someone else, paying for it, what the fragg ever. You may not post links or references to such material in the help boards but we may on review allow it to be referenced and linked externally from Other Utilities & Resources. but that is entirely up to which ever mod is looking it over at the time. Another mod may decide that even within Other Utilities & Resources it shouldn't be allowed and toss it. All content is subject to the whim of our moderators without recourse. you agreed to this when you signed up. If you want your posts to not be deleted then simply dont post material that even suggest that it MUST be paid for. If it seems to Suggest it MUST be paid for a Mod will probably delete it, edit it, even ban you. Sorry to lay down the law here but there it is. The mods have tried to hear you out(they arent required to). Now live with the descisions
We are troubled on every side‚ yet not distressed; we are perplexed‚
but not in despair; Persecuted‚ but not forsaken; cast down‚ but not destroyed;
Telegram is the best way to reach me
https://t.me/ttnnkkrr
If you have forum suggestions please submit a
Check Out WebWriter
tank

12 Mar 2017, 21:33

As to if a script seems to be a cheat and or other objectionable to the MOD.... What part of "at the Whim of the moderators" is confusing.
We are troubled on every side‚ yet not distressed; we are perplexed‚
but not in despair; Persecuted‚ but not forsaken; cast down‚ but not destroyed;
Telegram is the best way to reach me
https://t.me/ttnnkkrr
If you have forum suggestions please submit a
Check Out WebWriter

Return to “Forum Issues”