Links from enbedded AHK-code in help forum are incorrect

Discuss issues and requests related with the forum software
divanebaba

Links from enbedded AHK-code in help forum are incorrect

27 Feb 2018, 09:45

Hi.
Clicking onto a command, which is embedded into the website directs to wrong address.
Please try to click on the command below and look to which site you are directed

Code: [Select all] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

MsgBox, German teachers fooling foreign children out of education is standard in Germany
Directed to: https://autohotkey.com/docs/MsgBox ; wrong address
instead of: https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/MsgBox.htm ; correct address

I'm using Chrome-browser and visiting this site from Germany.

[Starklichtbirne IQ >> 250!!] Dank deutscher Lehrerempfehlung, nur Süperdepp und Hartz4-Bezieher, statt Abitürient und Einkommensbezieher.
[Strong light bulb IQ >> 250!!] Thanks to german teacher's recommendation, willful and welfare recipient, instead of high school graduate and moneymaker.

Entering high school for foreign children is not prohibited in GERMANY, it's only made nearly impossible by government.
Virtually the only way - visiting high school abroad.
tankuser

Re: Links from enbedded AHK-code in help forum are incorrect

27 Feb 2018, 09:51

Something must have recently changed in the docs as those links have worked for years till now. @ragnar can you confirm?
Ragnar

27 Feb 2018, 10:21

This redirection works server-internal, over which I have no control nor knowledge of how it works.

I suppose the cause is the most recent server maintenance, but I'm not sure.
guest3456

27 Feb 2018, 10:23

tankuser wrote:@ragnar

do these @ tags work to notify a user? i thought only quoting them would send them a notification

@guest3456 test

tank: i mentioned this same issue in my other thread in this forum. if ragnar thinks its a server side issue, perhaps there used to be an htaccess rewrite rule

tankuser

27 Feb 2018, 12:02

There have been no maint. on redirects or the .htaccess. I will edit the GeSHi file this weekend to add the missing folder structure. I just wish i knew when or how this changed
guest3456

27 Feb 2018, 12:15

tankuser wrote:There have been no maint. on redirects or the .htaccess. I will edit the GeSHi file this weekend to add the missing folder structure. I just wish i knew when or how this changed

as I remember, the codeboxes and [docs] tags always linked to these links:

https://autohotkey.com/docs/MsgBox

and then the browser got redirected to the real link

gregster

27 Feb 2018, 12:55

tankuser wrote:There have been no maint. on redirects or the .htaccess. I will edit the GeSHi file this weekend to add the missing folder structure. I just wish i knew when or how this changed
For me it stopped working right after the server maintenance( https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic ... 98#p202298), so I thought it was connected somehow.
derz00
GitHub: derz00

27 Feb 2018, 14:01

Might not Lexikos know more about this? I had the impression he set up/maintains the docs.
try it and see

Return to “Forum Issues”