Interface Overwrite

Discuss issues and requests related with the forum software
nnnik

Interface Overwrite

15 Oct 2018, 09:54

Since we currently seem to have issues with a few themes and many people seem to have issues understanding the default design I have changed the board design to DigiDarkBlue.
This should be a working style thats pretty close to our simplicity theme - don't worry all your settings will remain as they are.
After the styles are repaired the styles will be reenabled - thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
Recommends AHK Studio
TheDewd

Re: Interface Overwrite

15 Oct 2018, 10:05

I had inadvertently blocked myself from accessing the forums after changing the theme.

I was confused this morning when I logged in and noticed I had a different theme enabled. I changed to Simplicity and noticed there were a log of bugs, so I then tried the SubSilver theme to see if it worked better or not... It did not.

I was unable to see anything after logging in. Blank white page in Firefox, and Internal Server Error message in Internet Explorer. This is only while logged in. Clearing my cookies and reverting to view-only is the only way I could access the forums.

Now that my theme has been reset to DigiDarkBlue, I can access all of my posts now. Thank you!!
kczx3

15 Oct 2018, 11:03

The nav bar at the top of the DigiDarkBlue theme is missing several links like the IRC and the Download link.

EDIT: Apparently I missed where JoeDF mentioned this in the maintenance thread.
swagfag

15 Oct 2018, 11:40

TheDewd wrote:
15 Oct 2018, 10:05
I had inadvertently blocked myself from accessing the forums after changing the theme.

I was confused this morning when I logged in and noticed I had a different theme enabled. I changed to Simplicity and noticed there were a log of bugs, so I then tried the SubSilver theme to see if it worked better or not... It did not.

I was unable to see anything after logging in. Blank white page in Firefox, and Internal Server Error message in Internet Explorer. This is only while logged in. Clearing my cookies and reverting to view-only is the only way I could access the forums.

Now that my theme has been reset to DigiDarkBlue, I can access all of my posts now. Thank you!!
i had changed it to silver2 or smth and also inadvertently locked myself out. clearing browser data did nothing
Ved

15 Oct 2018, 14:58

its nice

Return to “Forum Issues”