[*][b]Commands with subcommands[/b]:
[*][b]Errors in math ops[/b]:
[*][b]Errors in math funcs[/b]:
[*][b]Errors in COM[/b]:
[*][b]Errors in RegEx funcs[/b]:
- Commands with subcommands: Yes to everything except merging Gui with non-Gui commands. The GUI API should be separate, and preferably it should be redesigned to follow OOP (volunteers?)
- Other Commands: Rename MouseClickDrag to MouseDrag. Remove MouseClick. Expand Click with Speed option.
- Errors in math ops: Treat non-numerics as 0 and optionally provide warning.
- Errors in math funcs: Throw exceptions in all cases.
- Errors in COM: Throw exception on COM error in all cases (except for E_NOINTERFACE in ComObjQuery)
- Errors in RegEx funcs: Throw exception on PCRE failure.
- Objects: Introduce dedicated Array type. Keep meta-functions. Do not remove Integer keys, as that would significantly decrease performance in sparsely populated arrays (i.e. NOT sequential arrays, which would be covered by the Array type) by adding unnecessary string conversions. Yes to all proposed Object methods and properties.
- Classes: Make
basea reserved in class methods. Add partial class support:
partial class Whatever. Replace default base object with
- Misc: Yes to proposed address-of operator change, and to VarSetCapacity() returning 8 for variables containing integers.