How to bypass or press ok to javascript popup using COM

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
ddougal

How to bypass or press ok to javascript popup using COM

18 Mar 2016, 17:27

Can I rewrite the javascript code to not ask me if I am sure I want to lock this order using COM or click ok on the popup box that asks this question.

Here is the HTML/Javascript code:

Code: Select all

<body><div id="container"><form id="queryForm" name="queryForm" method="post" action="/npsgui/jsp/query.jsf" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"><div id="header" class="pageQuery"><div id="navigation">

</td><td class="borderQuery fieldLabelRight" style="width: 130px;"><div><a href="#" onclick="if (!confirm('Are you sure you want to lock this order?')) { return false; };return oamSubmitForm('queryForm','queryForm:_idJsp20');" id="queryForm:_idJsp20" class="btnCommand">Lock</a><div style="clear: right;"/></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">
Autohotkey code:

wb := WBGet("NPS GUI") ;IE instance already open 
if (wb) 
{
 ;click lock order
  wb.document.getElementById("queryForm:_idJsp20").click()  ;lock order which bring up the annoying popup window where I have to click ok
send {enter}   ;fail

wb.document.getElementsByName("oamSubmitForm")[0].setAttribute("onClick").value = ""   ;fail

sleep 1000
IfWinActive, ahk_class #32770
SetControlDelay -1
ControlClick, Button1, ahk_class #32770   ;failed

}
SifJar

Re: How to bypass or press ok to javascript popup using COM

18 Mar 2016, 19:09

Try this:

wb := IEGet("NPS GUI")
if (wb)
{
	wb.document.getElementById("queryForm:_idJsp20").setAttribute("onclick", "return oamSubmitForm('queryForm','queryForm:_idJsp20');") ;remove the annoying popup
	wb.document.getElementById("queryForm:_idJsp20").click()
}

IEGet(name="") {
   IfEqual, Name,, WinGetTitle, Name, ahk_class IEFrame     ;// Get active window if no parameter
   Name := (Name="New Tab - Windows Internet Explorer")? "about:Tabs":RegExReplace(Name, " - (Windows|Microsoft)? ?Internet Explorer$")
   for wb in ComObjCreate("Shell.Application").Windows()
      if wb.LocationName=Name and InStr(wb.FullName, "iexplore.exe")
         return wb
}
I couldn't get WBGet to work so I went for IEGet instead, this seemed to work in a similar sample I performed on another site.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”