Click not working Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys

Click not working  Topic is solved

12 Jul 2016, 21:46

Hi there, I am new to autohotkey, I wrote the following script to click in Memu player (Android emulator) , it find the image and move the mouse but click does not work, can you help me?

Code: Select all

^n::
ImageSearch, foundX, foundY, 0, 0, %A_ScreenWidth%, %A_ScreenHeight%, w.png
If(ErrorLevel == 0){

MouseMove %foundX%,%foundY%
Send {LButton}
}else{
MsgBox, Image not found.
}
return

usdarkejo

Re: Click not working

15 Jul 2016, 17:19

I'm posting this to help others who haven't been able to find an answer to their issues with AHK and emulators. When MOST emulators run, they run as with elevated privileges (Administrator). Running a script without elevated permissions will not be able to communicate with an elevated program. You must right click on your script and click "Run as administrator".
rwhirn

Re: Click not working

21 Aug 2017, 19:14

usdarkejo wrote:I'm posting this to help others who haven't been able to find an answer to their issues with AHK and emulators. When MOST emulators run, they run as with elevated privileges (Administrator). Running a script without elevated permissions will not be able to communicate with an elevated program. You must right click on your script and click "Run as administrator".
LIFESAVER!

This was DRIVING ME CRAZY! It works on one computer and not the other, because the other computer, for some reason, is running the program in Administrator mode.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”