Autokick certain users - Flash projector game Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
A Nencephalous

Autokick certain users - Flash projector game  Topic is solved

16 Jul 2016, 09:55

Hey guys!

I'm very much of a newbie when it comes to programming, so forgive me my dumb questions.
So, I'm interested in making some kind of a script/program, wich allows me to make a blacklist of the users I don't want to play with.
The situation is the following: There is a flashgame I'm currently running on flash projector, before each round there is a waiting room where I can kick players from. There are the names listed but I would rather not use screen scanning since my PC is slow enough without it (and I don't know the tools for it, haha).

I feel like I have to claim: I'm not fan of cheating and I refuse using the source for anything else, but I am on the game for fun wich is getting less and less due to some new annoying users. I wrote txt lists for my purposes but there are so many names and so inpatient players in the waiting rooms that its getting out of controll.

I would like to ask you if there is any way I can read the games source while being in the waiting room. The kicking part was easily made by simple mouse movement, all I need is a filter when to use it.
I found an swf. preloader to start with, opened it on 'Show my code' but couldn't get any further.

I like learning things myself and I have a feeling that it's not the right forum to ask for such things, so I would be blessed even when someone gave me instructions whether it's possible with scripts or with anything else and if yes, where to start, where to learn from, what to watch out for.

Thank you very much in advance!

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”