Pulling Data from Trello with AHK

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Costas

Pulling Data from Trello with AHK

20 Apr 2017, 21:33

All,

Recently a friend introduced me to Trello which I think is a great organizational tool for project management, task management, time management, etc.

I am curious if other users of AutoHotKey also use Trello.

Also, I am curious if others have found a way to pull data from Trello into AHK.

Thanks,
Costas
Almost_there

Re: Pulling Data from Trello with AHK

21 Apr 2017, 14:08

Have never used that program before so I cannot say. However, try this to get an idea of what is possible:
1. Use Windows Spy and tell us wheter you get information of controllers under mouse pointer. Do you get any text under "all text"?
2. Determine if the program run as external desktop. If it does, it may be only possible to retrieve the most basic info such as window title, dimensions and pixelcolors.
guest3456

Re: Pulling Data from Trello with AHK

21 Apr 2017, 14:57

Almost_there wrote:Have never used that program before so I cannot say. However, try this to get an idea of what is possible:
1. Use Windows Spy and tell us wheter you get information of controllers under mouse pointer. Do you get any text under "all text"?
2. Determine if the program run as external desktop. If it does, it may be only possible to retrieve the most basic info such as window title, dimensions and pixelcolors.
Trello is a web app.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”