Thanks Everyone!

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Philharmonic7

Thanks Everyone!

22 May 2017, 14:19

Hi folks!

I just want to thank everyone in this forum/community for just being awesome! I'm and Audio Engineer working at a Post Production facility and we all use Macs here. I have a PC at home. We use Pro Tools as our DAW of choice and I operate it on both Macs and PC. I have been using the native Mac custom shortcuts to map certain parameters for Pro Tools and it gets the job done. Unfortunately, Windows 10 doesn't have a intuitive built in custom shortcuts I would like to use for Pro Tools. Anyhow, long story short, I downloaded AHK and wrote my first script for Pro Tools. SIMPLY AMAZING!!! I mean it's very simplistic now, but I can imagine the endless possibilities.

So, thank you all for the awesome questions, feedbacks, ideas, etc. I know I know I'll definitely post questions for myself, and hopefully once I wrap my head around AHK, I can then answer and help out with problems/questions. Have a fantastic day everyone! Talk to y'all soon!! :D :)
scriptor2016

Re: Thanks Everyone!

25 May 2017, 10:17

It really is amazing what it can do. You'll begin to realize the possibilities once you become more familiar with it. Boundaries seem to become less and less, and it seems that AHK can do just about anything you want it to. And if you're a novice or just above a novice like me, you can always ask the community for help - all of the pro's here really are excellent and willing to help right away. It's a really good thing they have going here and like yourself, I am always very appreciative of their help :)

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”