trying to recreate old setpoint maximize/restore function

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
hunter_finn

trying to recreate old setpoint maximize/restore function

26 Jun 2017, 01:19

this button
i have managed to get so far that now i can click my mouse anywhere i want and it will maximize and restore active window just like it did on the old Logitech setpoint software.
now only issue remaining is that, with the setpoint i was able to restore html5 videos on browser or even browser itself from the F11 full screen mode using setpoint's maximize function.

what i need help here is, if it is possible to autohotkey to see if browser is at F11 full screen or playing video on fullscreen mode. on those moments i would like that it would send out F11 input.
my browser of choice is Mozilla Firefox, and it alongside chrome will restore videos from fullscreen with F11 only edge doesn't work with that but it doesn't even have that F11 fullscreen support, so no wonder.

but at least with Firefox and chrome this "send F11 if full screen" approach would work, but how to i add it on top that current maximize/restore function?
Attachments
maximize Fixed.ahk
(245 Bytes) Downloaded 29 times
hunter_finn

Re: trying to recreate old setpoint maximize/restore function

12 Jul 2017, 06:05

is this even possible with autohotkey or not?

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”