Memory reading with a changing offset variable (_ClassMemory)

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
fish04k

Memory reading with a changing offset variable (_ClassMemory)

29 Jun 2017, 07:05

Hello!

I'm currently stuck and having some issues with a script i'm trying to whip up. If anyone could help me or point me in the right direction i'd be very grateful.

Essentially, I am trying to have an Offset variable that adds 0x0 for each time it goes through a loop. The only problem is I cant get the read memory string to populate the offsets properly. Below is a test script i've been doing just to try and get it to work. I'm sure it has something to do with format or something along those lines but i've exhausted everything I can think of.

Code: Select all

1::
{
	Initial_Offset := "0x0, 0x0"  ;; This will change to 0x0, 0x0, 0x0 so on and so forth after 

mem := new _ClassMemory("ahk_id " Client_ID, "", hProcessCopy) 

name := mem.readString2(mem.BaseAddress + 0x04DFEDC, 15, Initial_Offset, 0xC, 0x20)  ;; If I put this it works but not with the changing variable:  name := mem.readString2(mem.BaseAddress + 0x04DFEDC, 15, 0x0, 0x0, 0xC, 0x20)

Msgbox, Name %name% ;;Using variable -> Returns nothing, Using the info static'ed in -> returns correct value. 
}
return

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”