ALT disables AHK. [help] Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
shnxxxDummy

ALT disables AHK. [help]  Topic is solved

18 Jul 2017, 12:55

Can someone help me?
I tried to make an AHK program which bind my left click to middle button of my mouse because my left click is in terrible state now that cannot be repaired by adjusting the click mechanism box. Anw, back to the topic, I tried to make an AHK program but everytime I press CTRL simultaneously with middle button, binding becomes disabled and enabled again after releasing the CTRL button. For example, I want to select few items by pressing CTRL + middle button and dragging it, it wont make a drag behaviour, instead, it returns to its normal function, as a middle button.

Btw here's my code:

Code: Select all

SetMouseDelay, -1
SetKeyDelay, -1
MButton::send {LButton Down}
MButton UP::send {LButton Up}
I just copied the first two lines but I don't know if it really works, but the last two lines works, it's just it won't do its function when CTRL is pressed.

I'm using X-mouse application but I am not satisfied with it because it suddenly won't work in the middle of the game making me to go ALT+TAB and close it at the taskbar and forcing me to use left click just to click the up arrow in the taskbar... Anw, please help me :(
divanebaba

Re: ALT disables AHK. [help]

20 Jul 2017, 04:25

Hello.

Try this:

Code: Select all

MButton::LButton
Without the send command, in my opinion, AHK will be able to combine modifier-keys with mouseclicks.
Einfach nur ein toller Typ. :mrgreen:

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”