Issue Sending {enter} Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
jeeswg

Re: Issue Sending {enter}

15 Aug 2017, 08:29

@Helgef: Nicely done.

@buttshark: Although it might not look great, if it worked, which it did, you could turn it into a better-looking function. Anyhow, I believe that Helgef's solution, does the same thing as mine, but sticks more closely to standard AHK commands and is more concise.

@Xtra: The hex suggests that this is happening: "{ente`r`nr}', where 'CRLF' = '`r`n', but I don't see any linebreaks and have been unable to recreate that hex string. Cheers.
homepage | tutorials | wish list | fun threads | donate
WARNING: copy your posts/messages before hitting Submit as you may lose them due to CAPTCHA
buttshark

17 Aug 2017, 19:56

Helgef wrote:You can send unicode enter to avoid triggering the auto complete, eg,

Code: Select all

a::send hi{u+a}
Cheers.
Oh hey cool. Thanks!
I have no idea what I'm doing.
buttshark

17 Aug 2017, 19:58

jeeswg wrote:@Helgef: Nicely done.

@buttshark: Although it might not look great, if it worked, which it did, you could turn it into a better-looking function. Anyhow, I believe that Helgef's solution, does the same thing as mine, but sticks more closely to standard AHK commands and is more concise.

@Xtra: The hex suggests that this is happening: "{ente`r`nr}', where 'CRLF' = '`r`n', but I don't see any linebreaks and have been unable to recreate that hex string. Cheers.
Alright, thank you! I figured I might as well get SciTE4AutoHotkey and give it a try anyways, but I appreciate the help nonetheless.
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”