Executions Per Hour

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Vh_

Executions Per Hour

19 Aug 2017, 01:11

Hello,

I'm looking to make something that gives an active status on executions per hour, and minute.

I would add this to scripts that do repeated actions, such as a script that is modifying accounts in a program I use. The purpose would be to track productivity, and instant satisfaction with out manually timing each action and doing the calculation myself.

As the principle stands in my mind, it would have a counter. Each execution would add 1 to the number. It would take the start time when it began, and calculate the amount of cycles since start time.

This is probably far from what it takes to actually make this, but here is a simple example, to demonstrate a non-working replica. (huh?) :lolno:

I really have no idea how to get started on this, but ideally i'd like it to be a little spot on the screen I could watch while it's in a loop or something.

Code: Select all

#SingleInstance, Force
Counter = 0
Start = A_Now

F3::
Loop, 10
{
;WinWaitActive, WinTitle
;IfWinActive, WinTitle
;controlclick, button
sleep, 25
;ControlGet, Visi, Visible,, TheNextButton, WinTitle
;If (Visi = 1)
;{
;Do X
;}
Counter ++
}
;Until (I'm Done = With Task)
End = A_Now
GoTo, MPH
return

MPH:
;this key displays should display the cycles per minute/hour when curiousness arises.. even a constant splashed image would be great, with a live number of what the amount is.
Calculation := Start-End/Counter*60
progress, 75, Cycles completed: %Counter% Cycles per minute at %calculation% per hour., Script Stats, Productivity Stats
sleep, 1500
Progress, Off

;Obviously this is not mathmatically correct or anything, but I hope this gives you the idea.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”