Controlclick - What am I doing wrong?

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Johana

Controlclick - What am I doing wrong?

19 Sep 2017, 04:33

Read the help file but it doesnt make me more wise.

ControlClick, x255 y152, My Document,2,,, NA

I want it to click in correct pos, window called My document, doubleclick. Am I wrong?
boiler

Re: Controlclick - What am I doing wrong?

19 Sep 2017, 07:15

You have the 2 in the wrong parameter. There may be other reasons why it doesn't work, but that could prevent it from finding your window.
Johana

20 Sep 2017, 03:32

boiler wrote:You have the 2 in the wrong parameter. There may be other reasons why it doesn't work, but that could prevent it from finding your window.
Thank you for the answer. How do I find out where to put it? I guess what you mean is I put it in the wrong comma section?
BoBo

20 Sep 2017, 03:40

Johana wrote:
boiler wrote:You have the 2 in the wrong parameter. There may be other reasons why it doesn't work, but that could prevent it from finding your window.
Thank you for the answer. How do I find out where to put it? I guess what you mean is I put it in the wrong comma section?
Counting against the "original" ? ;)
ControlClick [, Control-or-Pos, WinTitle, WinText, WhichButton, ClickCount, Options, ExcludeTitle, ExcludeText]
Johana

20 Sep 2017, 04:28

BoBo wrote:
Johana wrote:
Counting against the "original" ? ;)
ControlClick [, Control-or-Pos, WinTitle, WinText, WhichButton, ClickCount, Options, ExcludeTitle, ExcludeText]
Hello! This is what drives me insane. Cause in the example in the end of the help page, the pos is in the end with NA x000 y000

It doesn't make sense in my head so I get confused. Based on the help I should put commas where I don't use? So example:

Code: Select all

ControlClick [, x000 y000, My Dokument, WinText(What is wintext?, left, 2,,,
? Thanks for taking time guys.
boiler

20 Sep 2017, 06:40

It's really pretty straightforward. If you don't use a certain parameter, you leave it blank. You can't just put them in any order then follow it with a bunch of commas. Since you're not using WinText (description of what it is appears in the documentation), leave that blank, then put a comma in so you can add the next parameter, for which you would put "left" or leave it blank, then add a comma, then put your 2 for the ClickCount, etc.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”