JPG without code HELP please

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Helix80

JPG without code HELP please

22 Sep 2017, 13:59

I need some ideas for coding the one of my visions which bothered me for month. I draw a picture (attached) which eventually gives somebody an input to help me carry out of what I want to be done by an ahk-script.
It would be so cool to get along with that principal idea and I hope so much that someone of the community can help me with that.
I am happy about every advice since my project is a little bit more than complex for a nob like me... :roll: :? :oops: ;)
nobody has any ideas even for single parts...?
Schema1.jpg
Schema1.jpg (238.92 KiB) Viewed 187 times
Last edited by Helix80 on 23 Sep 2017, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
BoBo

Re: JPG without code HELP please

23 Sep 2017, 02:57

Helix80 wrote:Schema1.jpgI need some ideas for coding the one of my visions which bothered me for month. I draw a picture [img][IMG]https://www2.pic-upload.de/thumb/33963956/Schema1.jpg[/img][/img] which eventually gives somebody an input to help me carry out of what I want to be done by an ahk-script.
It would be so cool to get along with that principal idea and I hope so much that someone of the community can help me with that.
I am happy about every advice since my project is a little bit more than complex for a nob like me... :roll: :? :oops: ;)
nobody has any ideas even for single parts...?
So you want to monitor a webpage and extract some data from it? Why not check out Joe Gline's amazing "web scraping" videos on YT :)
BTW, once you edit your thread you can upload/attach your image to the thread directly! Check out the options in the lower edit section.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”