Finding tag names which keep changing on webs

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
CH HAN

Finding tag names which keep changing on webs

22 Oct 2017, 04:47

Hi,
A part of my job is boring which is finding items and click check boxes of items to ship out which I really want to use AHK. I put an order number into a company system which web based, then it opens a order page. Then I click check boxes of items which can be shipped out today by checking available dates, current status of items. I want to use iWB2 Learner and COM to process automatically but the problem is that the tag names of items, available date, and current status of items are kept changing every time I enter order number into the system and the tag names have no repetitive rules. For example, the tag name of item A1111 is <A> [56], the available date '11/1/2017' is <DIV> [112], 'Red' is <DIV> [113], and the check box of Red is <DIV> [117]. The elements have no name and ID, so I have to get and use tag names of them. If I want to ship out item B2222 Red, Green, and Blue, how can I get tag names of check boxes of each items? I attached a file to show you the layout of the system. I don't know how to get tag names which keep changing. Do I have to use Imagesearch which I really don't want use?

Thank you.
FindingCheckBoxes.jpg
FindingCheckBoxes.jpg (34.37 KiB) Viewed 628 times
BoBo

Re: Finding tag names which keep changing on webs

22 Oct 2017, 05:10

I'd recommend to post the source code of the relevant section (I'm quite sure that it won't contain highly confidential content).
Otherwise it'll be a real pain to sort things out, and even more impottant, to create a reliable workaround. Good luck :)
CH HAN

Re: Finding tag names which keep changing on webs

22 Oct 2017, 20:33

BoBo/ Thank you. I considered using the source code of the web, but the problem is that there is no repetitive rule which I can predict new tag names of new web page. Anyway, Thank you.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”