Lowering volume on certain applications

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
gani

Lowering volume on certain applications

14 Nov 2017, 18:52

Hello, I am very much not so a coder or programmer and I have virtually no idea how to code. As some of you know, the game PUBG or PlayerUnkown's Battlegrounds has a lot of deafening sounds that I would like to bind Ctrl + M so it reduces my volume to 10% and back to normal when pressed again (24 on Windows 10). Code will be appreciated a lot. Thanks in advance
Yana Petrikova

Re: Lowering volume on certain applications

14 Nov 2017, 20:34

gani wrote:Hello, I am very much not so a coder or programmer and I have virtually no idea how to code. As some of you know, the game PUBG or PlayerUnkown's Battlegrounds has a lot of deafening sounds that I would like to bind Ctrl + M so it reduces my volume to 10% and back to normal when pressed again (24 on Windows 10). Code will be appreciated a lot. Thanks in advance

https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/SoundSet.htm
Yana Petrikova

Re: Lowering volume on certain applications

14 Nov 2017, 20:44

gani wrote:Hello, I am very much not so a coder or programmer and I have virtually no idea how to code. As some of you know, the game PUBG or PlayerUnkown's Battlegrounds has a lot of deafening sounds that I would like to bind Ctrl + M so it reduces my volume to 10% and back to normal when pressed again (24 on Windows 10). Code will be appreciated a lot. Thanks in advance

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Return to “Ask For Help”