problem copy and paste from internal hard driver to external hard driver

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
fun_9990

problem copy and paste from internal hard driver to external hard driver

23 Nov 2017, 02:07

i cannot copy and paste with internal hard driver to external hard driver with this script

https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/2952 ... up-script/

why ? how can i do to solve this problem ?

ofcourse , must of times , my cpu usage goes up when i use it
Micromegas

Re: problem copy and paste from internal hard driver to external hard driver

23 Nov 2017, 02:48

Can you be more specific? In order for anybody to be able to help you, you need to at the very least describe your system, what you did and what happened. But even then, someone willing to help you would have to run the same script and reproduce your problem, and then find the issue in a large script. You can make it much easier for others to help you if you spend some time yourself and narrow down the problem to a few lines of code that you can post here.
fun_9990

24 Nov 2017, 01:14

Micromegas wrote:Can you be more specific? In order for anybody to be able to help you, you need to at the very least describe your system, what you did and what happened. But even then, someone willing to help you would have to run the same script and reproduce your problem, and then find the issue in a large script. You can make it much easier for others to help you if you spend some time yourself and narrow down the problem to a few lines of code that you can post here.
when i use this line

Code: Select all

BackupInfo = D:\folder\*.txt|E:\another folder\|1|1
for my Internal hard driver's

this line can work successfully

but when i wanna change driver to External hard driver , cannot .

Code: Select all

BackupInfo = D:\folder\*.txt|F:\another folder\|1|1
here , "d" and "e" is my internal hard driver and "f" is my external hard driver
Micromegas

24 Nov 2017, 02:05

Good, that's already a step in the right direction; that addresses one element out of the first sentence of my reply. Now, what about the rest?
Micromegas

24 Nov 2017, 02:50

Great! Can you please write the solution here and mark the thread as "solved" (with the little button with a checkmark) so that future readers who come here with the same question can learn from you? it probably would be a good idea to add the solution (or a reference to it) to the thread where you found the script.
fun_9990

05 Dec 2017, 09:18

Micromegas wrote:Great! Can you please write the solution here and mark the thread as "solved" (with the little button with a checkmark) so that future readers who come here with the same question can learn from you? it probably would be a good idea to add the solution (or a reference to it) to the thread where you found the script.
i resolved this problem with changing folder's partition

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”