How to Remove or alter button image Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
Question1000

How to Remove or alter button image

24 Nov 2017, 16:57

Can someone please tell me how to remove or alter an image of another programs button?

The Button is identified as ClassNN: WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.2982bee_r28_ad122

I'm able to alter its position and size using controlmove however the image in the button doesn't scale with the size change. I need to either get it to change to text only alter the image to scale.

I'm really stumped on this one. Thanks in advance.
Haxt0r Baxtor

Re: How to Remove or alter button image  Topic is solved

24 Nov 2017, 17:14

Question1000 wrote:Can someone please tell me how to remove or alter an image of another programs button?

The Button is identified as ClassNN: WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.2982bee_r28_ad122

I'm able to alter its position and size using controlmove however the image in the button doesn't scale with the size change. I need to either get it to change to text only alter the image to scale.

I'm really stumped on this one. Thanks in advance.

i just did this, post up your code you have ill fix if i can
Question1000

Re: How to Remove or alter button image

24 Nov 2017, 18:13

Here is a excerpt of my code. This part all works. However the the image in the button doesn't scale with the changes and looks bad.

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] (Untitled.ahk)GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Haxt0r Baxtor

Re: How to Remove or alter button image

24 Nov 2017, 19:04

Question1000 wrote:Here is a excerpt of my code. This part all works. However the the image in the button doesn't scale with the changes and looks bad.

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] (Untitled.ahk)GeSHi © Codebox Plus

change only the W or the H and dont have anything for the one you dont change,

Return to “Ask For Help”