Map keyboard to Windows Mixed Reality controller

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
naciron

Map keyboard to Windows Mixed Reality controller

11 Dec 2017, 07:44

Hi everyone, might be a stupid question but I tried to find some info and got none.

Windows Mixed Reality was recently launched and with the keyboard you cannot rotate or move. You can only do that by some controller (I only have the VR controllers that came with the headset but it seems that an XBox controller would work too, but I don't have one to try).

So as I'm a keyboard fan I want to use that. I can type without seeing it, so no issue with that.

But I don't know how to map keyboard keys to these controller inputs. They do not seem to show as Joysticks (I tried some of the available Joystick scripts but nothing happened at all, couldn't event get the key codes from the controllers).

Can anyone point me in the right direction or maybe confirm that Autohotkey just does not work (yet?) with Windows Mixed Reality?

Thxalot,
Oliver
jeeswg

Re: Map keyboard to Windows Mixed Reality controller

11 Dec 2017, 12:57

I have no idea what this is about, but it would be helpful/interesting, if you could give one or two sentences to outline what you did, in case I ever need to help someone else, or someone else needs this. Thanks.
homepage | tutorials | wish list | fun threads | donate
WARNING: copy your posts/messages before hitting Submit as you may lose them due to CAPTCHA

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”