Help please! :(

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys

Help please! :(

11 Dec 2017, 10:18

ayy, so ive been using isnulls decompiler and it gives me this error

Code: Select all

<TimeoutException: File was not present whithin the expected time.>
<Missing: C:\Users\(MY USERNAME)\Downloads\AHK Decompiler\ExtractionTemp\patched-uncompiled.ahk>
<Script could not be extracted.>
thanks guys
Gio

Re: Help please! :(

11 Dec 2017, 10:54

Hello Guest.

Welcome to the AutoHotkey community forums.

There are many methods to compile scripts so i don't think there is a unique method to decompile every script. The decompiler you are using, like any other decompiler i know of, probably works only on scripts that have been compiled using a specific method and thus, will not decompile that specific script.

That being said, it may be possible to decompile this specific script, but why exactly are you trying to decompile it, why not just create a new script?

Best wishes.

11 Dec 2017, 21:07

I understand, but thats not the case, i used to create scripts compile them, then decompile, it works fine, but afte i reformatted my pc, this error happened, im desprate for an answer, am i missing something?
Gio

12 Dec 2017, 10:26

i used to create scripts compile them, then decompile
(...) im desprate for an answer, am i missing something?
No need to be desperate at all. Was it really you that wrote said scripts? Provide enougth evidence of authorship (function and variable names, description of the scripts inner logic, etc) and we may decompile them for you :thumbup:
BoBo

12 Dec 2017, 10:51

Gio wrote:
i used to create scripts compile them, then decompile
(...) im desprate for an answer, am i missing something?
No need to be desperate at all. Was it really you that wrote said scripts? Provide enougth evidence of authorship (function and variable names, description of the scripts inner logic, etc) and we may decompile them for you :thumbup:
+1 :thumbup:

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”