rerun my script right away by pressing f5

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys

12 Dec 2017, 05:29

I activate ahk4scite window and make a little change to my script.
How can I rerun my script right away by pressing f5 without the need to close previous version of the script?
BoBo

Re: rerun my script right away by pressing f5

12 Dec 2017, 05:37

You won't have to close any previously running script if you set the following command in the header section:
#SingleInstance, Force

Re: rerun my script right away by pressing f5

12 Dec 2017, 13:48

BoBo wrote:You won't have to close any previously running script if you set the following command in the header section:
#SingleInstance, Force
It doesn't work for some reason. When I press f5 nothing happens. Could it be because Loop is running? Is there a way to surpass it?

I want older version of script to stop and new version to run with pushing of one button.

13 Dec 2017, 04:11

I activate ahk4scite window and make a little change to my script.
How can I rerun my script right away by pressing f5 without the need to close previous version of the script?
BoBo wrote:You won't have to close any previously running script if you set the following command in the header section:
#SingleInstance, Force
It doesn't work for some reason. When I press f5 nothing happens. Could it be because Loop is running? Is there a way to surpass it?

I want older version of script to stop and new version to run with pushing of one button.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”