Using COM to login to different websites in IE in different tabs

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
scrivock

Using COM to login to different websites in IE in different tabs

12 Dec 2017, 16:20

Hello Everyone,

So, I am trying to use a script that will open IE, navigate to a certain website, log into that website, open a new tab, navigate to another website, log into that one, and so on. 5 websites total. I would rather just hit alt+space in the morning than login to each one. However I am at kind of a wall. I have the first two websites in the following script. It opens and logs into the first one fine. Then it opens the second website in a new tab, but doesn't log in. I've been searching the forums for a few hours now, but no matter what I have tried, it doesn't get me closer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

!space::

NoraLoginname = noraUN
NoraPassword = noraPW
NORA = http://www.norainfo.com/

WB := ComObjCreate("InternetExplorer.Application")
WB.Visible := True
WB.Navigate(NORA)
While wb.readyState != 4 || wb.document.readyState != "complete" || wb.busy ; wait for the page to load
Sleep, 10
wb.document.getElementById("MainContent_HeadLoginView_LoginUser_UserName").value := NoraLoginname
wb.document.getElementById("MainContent_HeadLoginView_LoginUser_Password").value := NoraPassword
wb.document.getElementById("MainContent_HeadLoginView_LoginUser_LoginButton").click()
While wb.readyState != 4 || wb.document.readyState != "complete" || wb.busy ; wait for the page to load
Sleep, 10

SimkarLoginname = simkarUN
SimkarPassword = simkarPW
SIMKAR = http://reps.simkar.com/
navOpenInNewTab = 2048

WB.Navigate(SIMKAR, navOpenInNewTab)
Sleep, 10
wb.document.getElementById("username").value := SimkarLoginname
wb.document.getElementById("password").value := SimkarPassword
wb.document.getElementById("sbtn").click()
Sleep, 10

Return

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”