Help with two symbols in this toggle func

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Asserio

Help with two symbols in this toggle func

15 Dec 2017, 16:03

Hello community. So first things first I am new at autohotkey, I am reading documentation to know a thing or another etc... and to help me out on building my scripts. Now I do like to see how a guy that know what he's doing codes, then I try to learn from it so I can apply it on my scripts later on with no help. Now this part of a code is a source that I found of a script, and there are two things that I do not know what it means in that func. One is what does the sign " ? " means there and the other one is the " : ".
Here is the code

Code: Select all

*Numpad1::(AutoFire = 0 ? (AutoFire := 1,ToolTip("AutoFire ON")) : (AutoFire := 0,ToolTip("AutoFire OFF")))
I do understand that if AutoFire its at 0 and I press Numpad1, AutoFire will be 1 and if I press again 0. But I would like to understand the purpose of those symbols there.
Hope I can get some help, thanks for your time!
BoBo

Re: Help with two simbols in this toggle func

15 Dec 2017, 17:07

Welcome to the wonderful world of AHK scripting! :thumbup:
The best source, bc at your service 24/7, is AHK's manual which tells us :arrow: [this] regarding your question ...
Asserio

Re: Help with two simbols in this toggle func

15 Dec 2017, 18:58

BoBo wrote:Welcome to the wonderful world of AHK scripting! :thumbup:
The best source, bc at your service 24/7, is AHK's manual which tells us :arrow: [this] regarding your question ...
Thanks!

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”