Looking to make mouse click when I press lmb down and also when I release. Is this possible with ahk??? Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Pengquin

Looking to make mouse click when I press lmb down and also when I release. Is this possible with ahk???

28 Dec 2017, 22:48

I’ve been reading for a while trying to figure out if this is possible. Googled everything I could think of to try and find out but I have yet to find something. Any help is much appreciated. Also I am very new to this so I apologize in advance if I don’t really know what to do if an explication is given. Thanks :D
geek

Re: Looking to make mouse click when I press lmb down and also when I release. Is this possible with ahk???

28 Dec 2017, 23:13

Does this do what you are trying to do?

Code: Select all

$*LButton::Send, {LButton}
$*LButton Up::Send, {LButton}
Pengquin

Re: Looking to make mouse click when I press lmb down and also when I release. Is this possible with ahk???

28 Dec 2017, 23:16

yes ty so much is there any way to set it to a keybind to turn it on or off like mouse button 5 or something?
geek

Re: Looking to make mouse click when I press lmb down and also when I release. Is this possible with ahk???  Topic is solved

28 Dec 2017, 23:24

Something like this would do the job, I think.

Code: Select all

XButton2::Toggle := !Toggle

#if Toggle

$*LButton::Send, {LButton}
$*LButton Up::Send, {LButton}

#if
This uses the #if directive to enable/disable hotkeys based on a condition, which is documented here.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”