Keyboard broken and presses multiple keys, can fix with autohotkey?

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
neotris9

Keyboard broken and presses multiple keys, can fix with autohotkey?

22 Jan 2018, 22:05

first let me illustrate the issue. it is incredibly annoying and makes typing a simple phrase incredibly tedious.

the quick brown fox jumpsss over the lazy dog; the quick broown fox jumps over the lazy dog; the quick brown fox jumpss over the lazy dog, the quick broown fox jumps over the lazy dog, the quick brown fox jumpsss oover the lazy dog, the quick broown fooox jumps over the lazy dog, the quick broown foox jumps over the lazy dog, the quick brown foox jumps over the lazy dog, the quick brown fox jumpss over the lazy dog, the quick brown foox jumps oover the lazy doog

Now, I tried this but it causes my keyboard to be unusable for approximately ten seconds each time a doublepress is detected. I can't afford a new keyboard right now (mechanical) so I've been just dealing with the issue. Anyone have any ideas? I don't know what I'm doing but if noone has any ideas I can probably just replace a few keyswitches. Lastly it has been completely taken apart and given baths in multiple solutions multiple times. It has been scrubbed, blown, and lubricated individually. A few more keys than listed above have the issue but they didn't trigger. I've tried everything cleaning wise with exception of doing it again.:

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] (Untitled.ahk)GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Return to “Ask For Help”