Putting the Contents of a List Box in an Array

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Mark Hall

Putting the Contents of a List Box in an Array

13 Feb 2018, 13:04

I am in need of a script that will post classified ads for me on http://www.classifiedsforfree.com. The site allows users to post the same ad in multiple US cities; however, it must be done one-by-one, and doing it manually is quite tedious and time-consuming. The site provides a convenient way to do this- after the ad is written and posted, you have the option of going back to the posting page, and all you need to do is optionally select a new state/city from the drop-down list box and click the submit button again, and you can repeat this procedure until you have posted the same ad in every city and state that is offered. At that point, you would have posted more than 1100 ads. I want to know how to retrieve the contents of the list boxes and put each city and state into an array, and then nest one for-loop into another. I am not new to scripting, but I am completely new to Pulover.

Someone out there is bound to say, "That's a piece of cake." I would love a slice of it! Thank you in advance.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”