Interrupting Custom Toggle Routine with Mouse Wheels

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
blad4

Interrupting Custom Toggle Routine with Mouse Wheels

16 Feb 2018, 17:22

Hi guys, at the moment I use my mouse scroll wheels to toggle between what SendMessage commands to send

Code: Select all

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
;~ #Persistent ; ~~~not required because this script has hotkeys
#SingleInstance Force
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetBatchLines, -1
SetControlDelay -1
SetTitleMatchMode, 2
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

#IfWinActive Sierra

StepDelay := -9999999999                                        ; Set the delay to wait between steps
global MessageList := [[6, 0], [7, 1], [8, 2], [9, 3], [10, 4], [11, 5], [10, 4], [9, 3], [8, 2], [7, 1]]

Loop, %0%  ; For each parameter:
  {
    param := %A_Index%  ; Fetch the contents of the variable whose name is contained in A_Index.
    params .= A_Space . param
  }
ShellExecute := A_IsUnicode ? "shell32\ShellExecute":"shell32\ShellExecuteA"

if not A_IsAdmin
{
    If A_IsCompiled
       DllCall(ShellExecute, uint, 0, str, "RunAs", str, A_ScriptFullPath, str, params , str, A_WorkingDir, int, 1)
    Else
       DllCall(ShellExecute, uint, 0, str, "RunAs", str, A_AhkPath, str, """" . A_ScriptFullPath . """" . A_Space . params, str, A_WorkingDir, int, 1)
    ExitApp
}

#IfWinActive Sierra

Sequence:
    ; CustomMessage uses SendMessage. Different values are used depending on Index - see the
    ; function definition at the end.
    CustomMessage(Index)
    TimerSet := A_TickCount  ; Record when the timer was started. This is used for the countdown
    SetTimer, Sequence, % TimerLength := StepDelay             ; Set the timer for the next time
Return

Wheelup::                                                                   ; Fire the next step
Controlsend,, {LAlt Down}h{LAlt Up}, ahk_exe SierraChart.exe
StepDelay := -99999999
SetTimer, asd, Off 
    gosub, Sequence
return

Wheeldown::
StepDelay := -99999999
SetTimer, asd, Off 
    if ((Index -= 2) <= -1)
        Index := MessageList.MaxIndex() - 1
    else if (Index = 0)
        Index := MessageList.MaxIndex()
    gosub, Sequence
return

WheelOnOff(State := "Off")                      ; WheelOnOff turns mousewheel hotkeys on and off
{
    Hotkey, IfWinActive, Sierra
    Hotkey, WheelUp, %State%
    Hotkey, WheelDown, %State%
}

CustomMessage(ByRef Index)
{
    if (++Index > 10)                                    ; Add one to Index. If Index is > 61...
        Index := 1                                                                ; Reset to one

SendMessage, 0x1330, MessageList[Index, 1], 1, SysTabControl321, Sierra ;TCM_SETCURFOCUS = 0x1330
    SendMessage, 0x1330, MessageList[Index, 2], 1, SysTabControl321, Sierra ;TCM_SETCURFOCUS = 0x1330
}
Then I use this to put the sequence on Indexes on loop:

Code: Select all

StepDelay := -2500
    gosub, sequence
return
Now how do I get the WheelUp/Down to recognise if the index after/before it is lower/higher than the current?

Because when manually toggling, I want a different experience, as if the script was using the first 6 indexes only

That is, [[6, 0], [7, 1], [8, 2], [9, 3], [10, 4], [11, 5],

This is because it is intuitive to up/down with the mouse wheels accordingly. As opposed to pressing wheelup and the index becoming lower etc..

But then I want to quickly go back to the auto-toggling at 2500ms of the complete routine..

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”