Do XY if any color change (Without PixelGetColor)

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Someonespecial

Do XY if any color change (Without PixelGetColor)

18 Feb 2018, 12:50

Hey guys!

Im looking for an script, which detects at a certain position (example: 3x3 pixels at the middle of the screen) if the color change. From - > to which color it doesnt matter. Simple. I could do this with the PixelGetColor function but I'm looking for another way with the same result.

Have someone an idea or maybe an working script already? I would be very grateful!

Cheers :)
boiler

Re: Do XY if any color change (Without PixelGetColor)

18 Feb 2018, 13:01

You can do a screen capture of that area as the reference image, then use ImageSearch to see if it finds that image in that location. If not, then one or more of the pixels have changed.
Someonespecial

18 Feb 2018, 13:20

boiler wrote:You can do a screen capture of that area as the reference image, then use ImageSearch to see if it finds that image in that location. If not, then one or more of the pixels have changed.
Sorry if the question is stupid, but with Imgaesearch I can only trigger a specific file, right? Thats not what Im looking for. It must work on my desk, chrome or what ever I have open at this moment.
BoBo

18 Feb 2018, 14:57

So, "what ever I have open at the moment" is a game??
boiler

18 Feb 2018, 17:12

Someonespecial wrote:
boiler wrote:You can do a screen capture of that area as the reference image, then use ImageSearch to see if it finds that image in that location. If not, then one or more of the pixels have changed.
Sorry if the question is stupid, but with Imgaesearch I can only trigger a specific file, right? Thats not what Im looking for. It must work on my desk, chrome or what ever I have open at this moment.
You would have the script capture an image of whatever is on it at the time, so that would be the specific file. It's not a file that is saved in advance; it's a file that the script creates in real time. You can update that file with a new image as often as you need.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”