maddog94

cource code

08 Mar 2018, 13:55

Hallo , in Chrome In Source code (develope tools) I have

Code: [Select all] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

<html....>
<head>.....
<body>.....

I need to add "<body" to clipcoard , I know that i can write controlclick etc etc with ^c , but developer tools in this situaion need to stay open..
Is it possible to copy <body... but without any clicking and opening develope tools?
maddog94

Re: cource code

08 Mar 2018, 16:07

any help please ? J
gregster

Re: cource code

08 Mar 2018, 18:52

Automating Chrome is not trivial (this would be your best shot: https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42890), but perhaps that is overkill.
Your problem description is scarce, at best. If you want to get help, you will have to cough up some more details about the goal of the whole adventure. The more details, the better. Some source code snippets as example code might help.
Probably, using Internet Explorer's COM interface will yield faster and more reliable results - but again, your goal stays murky, so far. So, we have to rely on our magical crystal balls.

Perhaps UrlDownloadToFile or one of the user-defined UrlDonwloadtoVar(url) functions from the forum and some string operation/RegEx/COM-Html-Object magic might already be sufficient... at least, if it is a more or less static html page without the need to log in.

Return to “Ask For Help”