Mapping Numpad Shortcuts On Win10

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
SolaceFiend

Mapping Numpad Shortcuts On Win10

21 May 2018, 19:41

Updated: For those, like myself, who possess a laptop that isn't a full-featured laptop; I'm trying to create a simple ahk file that replaces Alt+[Number Key] with a Numpad[#] signal. I was quickly turned to the Auto-replace functionality by an archived thread on your archived community page. I"m trying to run its compiled exe file, and "CTRL + Alt + '1' " and "CTRL + Alt + '-' " don't seem to be working for turning NumLock on/off, or pasting a Numpad1 char respectively. At least, the on-screen keyboard window isn't displaying any changes besides hitting the keys for the hotkey.

NumPad.ahk:

Code: Select all

::<^<!-::NumLock
Return

::<^<!1::Numpad0
Return

::<^<!2::Numpad2
Return

::<^<!3::Numpad3
Return

::<^<!4::Numpad4
Return

::<^<!5::Numpad5
Return

::<^<!6::Numpad6
Return

::<^<!7::Numpad7
Return

::<^<!8::Numpad8
Return

::<^<!9::Numpad9
Return

::<^<!0::Numpad0
Return
After which, I'll try to have the program run this script when windows starts, and happen universally. I've grown tired of having to use the On-Screen Windows Keyboard in a separate window for Windows 10, since all other key-mapping softwar can seemingly only handle single-key-mapping. Any help in this endeavour would be appreciated.
gregster

Re: Mapping Numpad Shortcuts On Win10

22 May 2018, 00:36

While you are using Hotstring syntax, you seem actually to look for Hotkeys.

Code: Select all

:*:test::{Numpad0}	; Hotsring: will send Numpad0 when you type the string "test" (which will be replaced)
^!1::send {Numpad1}		; Hotkey: will send Numpad1, when you press Ctrl and Alt and 1

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”