FILL IN A MSGBOX TO FILL IN A WANTED FIELD

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
wezley_4176

FILL IN A MSGBOX TO FILL IN A WANTED FIELD

22 May 2018, 15:41

I have written a script to auto-fill frequent field that has the same information in the form I work with every day :crazy: :crazy: :superhappy: :superhappy: . Now I would like to take the scrip to the next level :wtf: :wtf: . What I want to do is when the field come up in the form that I have to fill out a msgbox comes up for me to type the information in to fill the field out and then have the script keeps running after that. I was wanting to know if I could be pointed in the right direction with some examples to help me in writing a code like this. Thanks for any help!
TLM

Re: FILL IN A MSGBOX TO FILL IN A WANTED FIELD

22 May 2018, 18:22

When you say field, form and or msgbox ( input box ), are they in a browser or in a standalone application?
Please be specific.
Also, it's always best to post what ever code you have or the section of code that you would like help with.
wezley_4176

Re: FILL IN A MSGBOX TO FILL IN A WANTED FIELD

30 May 2018, 11:43

TLM wrote:When you say field, form and or msgbox ( input box ), are they in a browser or in a standalone application?
Please be specific.
Also, it's always best to post what ever code you have or the section of code that you would like help with.
I would say it's an standalone application TLM. Here is the code I have so far:

Code: Select all

send,{BLIND}100                                                             

send,{BLIND}{TAB}

send, ?????????                                                           

SLEEP,2000

send,{BLIND}{TAB 4}

[b][u]send,{BLIND}0 [/u][/b]

SLEEP,2000

send,{BLIND}{TAB 2}

[b][u]send,{BLIND}0[/u][/b]                                                                 

SLEEP,2000

send,{BLIND}{TAB 3}

[b][u]send,{BLIND}168[/u][/b]                                                                

SLEEP,2000

send,{BLIND}{TAB 9}

send,???????????                                                             

SLEEP,2000
RETURN
please place your code in [code][/code] tags!

I have had to replace the words with question marks. The parts of code that I have made bold and underline are variables that change depending on the customer. What I would like to do is have a msgbox for me to add the correct number then having to go back at the end and fill in the correct number. I would also want the code keep running until the end. Any help would be great!

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”