Need help binding a key to act as 2 other keys.

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
thunderz123

Need help binding a key to act as 2 other keys.

24 May 2018, 12:22

Hi, lemme get this straight, im a noob. I spent alot of time making this script but it just doesnt seem to work in game (fortnite).
So what i wanted to do was, when i press the "m" key, it should press the "m" ingame first and then it should left click right after pressing the "m" key (M is to place a build and left mouse click confirms the build :3). Whenever i try this script on a browser or notepad, it seems to work just fine! In game however, it only registers the "m" key but not any left click after that. Also, i wanted the "m" key to be independent of all the other keys being pressed at that time. For example, any other key such as w a s d being pressed should not affect the action of "m" key (which is supposed to act as 2 other keys, m and LButton) which didnt work either. "m" doesnt work when any other key is being pressed, which makes sense since it makes the function "Key+m" instead of "m" itself. Can someone please help me in this? i'd be very thankful towards whoever helps :/
Thank you reading.

oh and i tried this script

Code: Select all

{
$m:: 
SendInput {m}{LButton}
return
}
i also tried the keywait command in order to make the LButton work after m but that didnt work either :/
please do not duplicate posts!

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”