How to control the axis of the control with the mouse ?

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
lucakcond

How to control the axis of the control with the mouse ?

17 Jun 2018, 16:28

Hello friends, I need help, what I need exactly is to be able to control the movement of the joystick with the mouse, if possible together in the script to transform the right and left buttons in control buttons, but the most difficult is the movement itself, vjoy that creates a virtual control, apparently of course, but the game that I intend to play does not work with vjoy, it gets bugged, so I need to transform with some script, I researched I found this script that I'll post in the attachment, it does exactly the opposite of what I need, I do not know if to edit, or to have a basis for it, thank you
Attachments
joystick into a mouse.ahk
(4.98 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
evilC

Re: How to control the axis of the control with the mouse ?

25 Jun 2018, 07:54

AHK cannot send as joystick, you must use something like vJoy or ViGEm.
What is the game expecting, a Directinput stick or an xbox pad? There is a vJoy library for AHK here, but it only supports DirectInput mode. I have a ViGEm wrapper for AHK here, which will do virtual Xbox, but it's not really ready for release yet.
If you want mouse to joystick, there is a plugin for that in UCR (See link in signature) which does virtual DirectInput and virtual Xbox, but to be honest it is not that great - it uses too much CPU and is a bit slow. I am working on an improved version, but it is not ready yet
To be honest though, writing your own can be tricky, depending on what mode of operation you want. I would start with the one in UCR to at least get an idea of which mode you want (Absolute / Relative)

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”