Help me with my binds plz Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Swoozm8

Help me with my binds plz  Topic is solved

20 Jun 2018, 16:51

Hey, this is my first time using AutoHotKey and i dont know whats wrong with my binds, please help im i suck.

Numpad8::
SendInput t/accept bodyguard {enter}
Return

Numpad6::
Sendinput t/getmats {enter}
Return

Numpad5::
Sendinput t/quitjob {enter}
Sleep 200
Sendinput t/join {enter}
Return

Numpad9::
Sendinput t/lock {enter}
Return
gregster

Re: Help me with my binds plz

20 Jun 2018, 22:04

Welcome to the forum,
you posted the code you tried, that's good. But there is nothing obviously wrong with your hotkeys. They work well for me in a text editor, each sending text and an {enter} key. Unfortunately, you didn't say what seems to be wrong with them... don't they send anything - or something unexpected? I assume they are for a game/chat, so this might call for some tweaking (some games even block AHK altogether - but games are really not part of my expertise).

First thing that comes to mind about Numpad keys, though, is that the numlock key needs to be in the right state to make them work. Look at this list of numpad keys: https://autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm#Numpad_keys It means that depending on the numlock key state, the same key is either called Numpad8 OR NumpadUp
So, you could try

Code: Select all

NumpadUp::
SendInput t/accept bodyguard {enter}
Return
and see if it helps.
Noxy

Re: Help me with my binds plz

22 Jun 2018, 04:59

I can tell this is for GTA SAMP, so heres your problem.

With Numpad NUMBERS make sure Numlock is turned ON. For the binds youre using, check if you have too many spaces between "t/getmats" and "{enter}" as the spaces are also bound to the Numpad key.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”