Assigning mouse clicks to keyboard keys

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
AutoCarlKey

Assigning mouse clicks to keyboard keys

14 Jul 2018, 23:01

I just started with AutoHotkey and are looking for advice or help.

I spend a lot of time playing a rhythm game called Osu!. I recently damaged my left click and came up with an idea. Im looking for the best way to have "d" as a left click and "s" as a right click. These are the keys I use to right and left click in Osu!. I'm hoping I'll get used to using those keys so I might improve in Osu! and finding a solution to my half broken left mouse button. this is my current ".ahk":

Code: Select all

{
LControl & d::LButton
}

{
LControl & s::RButton
}
It works well, for the most part. but... it interferes with the default shortcut keys for windows and other applications. I've read thru some of the pages with references and general help but feel overwhelmed since I haven't done much scripting before. is there a way I can avoid the interference with some shortcuts?

EDIT: It's counting every ctrl + d/ctrl + s click as if i was holding the control key. Doing a control click. Id like to be able to just do a normal click without it counting as control + click.
AutoCarlKey

Re: Assigning mouse clicks to keyboard keys

19 Jul 2018, 20:14

Updated post
EDIT: It's counting every ctrl + d/ctrl + s click as if i was holding the control key. Doing a control click. Id like to be able to just do a normal click without it counting as control + click.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”